@Zolco to the rescue.

Bit disappointed you didn't go in between the sockets ,,, ye ha

guilty your honour :(
pmsl:LOL: theres f**k all wrong with your eyes Andy.

Screenshot_2017-08-19-23-09-50-1.png

although in my defence that'll teach the sparkie for mocking me.
Screenshot_2017-09-29-08-17-19.png

@zolco looks more like a premiership footballer lounging in his Alderley Edge million pound mansion - I can just see him now on his phone...'who the f**k is this now textingxx, ohh, it's that huge rubber lips with rubber tits Jordan',
'Alright big-boy Z, any chance of popping round and shooting one in my goal?', 'sorry big tits, but I took a dive in last weeks game and I've got to keep this bandage on my knee incase the paps are around'
IMG_6164.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_6164.PNG
    IMG_6164.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 211
@zolco looks more like a premiership footballer lounging in his Alderley Edge million pound mansion - I can just see him now on his phone...'who the f**k is this now textingxx, ohh, it's that huge rubber lips with rubber tits Jordan',
'Alright big-boy Z, any chance of popping round and shooting one in my goal?', 'sorry big tits, but I took a dive in last weeks game and I've got to keep this bandage on my knee incase the paps are around'View attachment 19561
You know, she never texted, selfish cow :ROFLMAO:

And a happy little ending today when the builder had a wander round and then shouted "I've left a little something for you under your trowel",
Was expecting to find a roll of 120grit but blimey.

Zol must of impressed him
Obviously @hmrc will get their cut first :whistle:
(y)
20170930_155633.jpg