120m render job Penrith

swankypants69

Looking for a price for rendering approx 120m2 on a new extension near Penrith, Cumbria

Some kind of coloured render finish, smooth/flat finish, open to suggestions

Scaffolding already in place, 3 storeys

Looking for a price for rendering approx 120m2 on a new extension near Penrith, Cumbria

Leave some contact details and the vultures will swoop in.
Be good if a regular got involved though.
Best of luck

@DannyMac is a full time professional cross dresser. He used to get off on wearing dresses but now he makes a living out of it as a catwalk model. Fair play to him.

Speaking of members who have flown the forum nest, I heard the other day that Warty is teaching the young spreads of the future

pm your no. i know a good gang in cumbria who should help you out at a fair rate.
good lads who render new builds everyday in cumbria for half mil houses.
top lads with top quality.

Speaking of members who have flown the forum nest, I heard the other day that Warty is teaching the young spreads of the future
I was having a break from the forum when warty was around. Feel like I missed the best part :(

pm your no. i know a good gang in cumbria who should help you out at a fair rate.
good lads who render new builds everyday in cumbria for half mil houses.
top lads with top quality.
Can't seem to figure out to how to PM on here

Can you message me and I'll reply with my number, cheers

The forum has been described as heroin... terribly addictive and wives and GF's hate it... people come and go and they come back again...

One member use to leave and come back as a new name as he was worried his post count effected his image :D

TPF will always be here :D

fair play to him... I thought he was working for a firm
He's been there a year I believe must of started the day he finished his level three lol. Had one of his students contact me for work experience last week that's how I found out, fair play to him but the trade is on its knees, when they are having to rely on students teaching just coz they have a teaching qualification. The trade is being diluted as it is but this highlights the problems the construction industry has, it really is a sad state of affair, let's not forget he was on here not so long ago asking basic questions. Fair play to him for doing it especially with his disability, but I don't think it does the trade any favours, but on a good note, I don't think I've got anything to worry about as regards the town being flooded with spreads ;)

Mucho respecto to him....
He taught me the warty a wall pricing method (y)
..never looked back.

He's been there a year I believe must of started the day he finished his level three lol. Had one of his students contact me for work experience last week that's how I found out, fair play to him but the trade is on its knees, when they are having to rely on students teaching just coz they have a teaching qualification. The trade is being diluted as it is but this highlights the problems the construction industry has, it really is a sad state of affair, let's not forget he was on here not so long ago asking basic questions. Fair play to him for doing it especially with his disability, but I don't think it does the trade any favours, but on a good note, I don't think I've got anything to worry about as regards the town being flooded with spreads ;)

agree with all of that... blame the game and not the players