2 weeks left

algeeman

It’s A Boy
cant wait to get
20190912_083851.jpg
off this block now.
never heard so many drills radios saws going off in 1 place.....

the noise is horrible.

Looks more like office blocks from outside than luxury apartments on to the next eh!

barrow police station
a right pain in the arse this was.
loads done of lifts.
supposed to look like inside of a boat lol

flats above based on windmill...
loads around lytham :rayos:

Attachments

• images.jpeg-3.jpg
    images.jpeg-3.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 141
  • images-police_station_barrow-in-furness-15722.jpg
    images-police_station_barrow-in-furness-15722.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 149
  • photos06112015ld_12.jpg
    photos06112015ld_12.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 150
What’s Croatia like mate? I’ve heard good things about it lately. (y)

Croatia is very nice for a visit, july & august can be very hot daytime, sept perfect.
Dubrovnik is worth a week, lots of trips and days out. Cravat would be a good base with a 20 min. water taxi ride to Dubrovnik harbour.
you can get bus trips to Bosnia and Montenegro, but these take around 12 hours as you have to go through customs a couple of times and you need to change currency.
Split is again worth a week with trips to several world heritage sites.
fish dishes are really fresh and very good.
1 day my wife wanted to have lunch i was not over bothered, i ordered scampi, thinking it was a light meal. the waiter came out and put a white cloak over me and loads of implements arrived. after a while he came out with a plate full of Longostino.

Mine are growing up now mate (teenage onwards) so as long as there’s WiFi and some water slides they are happy!
I got two like that . I gone from chasing kids round pool to sipping bacardi all day to chasing kids again . Its should destroying at times lol

Croatia is very nice for a visit, july & august can be very hot daytime, sept perfect.
Dubrovnik is worth a week, lots of trips and days out. Cravat would be a good base with a 20 min. water taxi ride to Dubrovnik harbour.
you can get bus trips to Bosnia and Montenegro, but these take around 12 hours as you have to go through customs a couple of times and you need to change currency.
Split is again worth a week with trips to several world heritage sites.
fish dishes are really fresh and very good.
1 day my wife wanted to have lunch i was not over bothered, i ordered scampi, thinking it was a light meal. the waiter came out and put a white cloak over me and loads of implements arrived. after a while he came out with a plate full of Longostino.
Nice one mate, cheers!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190913-150529_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190913-150529_Samsung Internet.jpg
    618.2 KB · Views: 156
  • Screenshot_20190913-150523_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190913-150523_Samsung Internet.jpg
    508 KB · Views: 143
  • Screenshot_20190913-150536_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190913-150536_Samsung Internet.jpg
    569.5 KB · Views: 130
i see you did not buy the fast track pass !
It’s a massive con, the park is geared up so you have to pay for fast track, then you have to pay for a locker, pay for a sunbed then pay 8 euros for a pint and 12 euros for a burger and chips. That’s not my idea of a good day out mate, each to there own I suppose.

It’s a massive con, the park is geared up so you have to pay for fast track, then you have to pay for a locker, pay for a sunbed then pay 8 euros for a pint and 12 euros for a burger and chips. That’s not my idea of a good day out mate, each to there own I suppose.
f**k**g hell your tighter then me. Did you walk from hotel in your speedo.s lol

Siam Parque is the 2nd best day out in Europe on trip adviser.
all the water at the park is pumped from the middle of the Atlantic ocean, it then goes through huge filters, to give a complete change every half hour. all electricity is produced from Mr Risers own solar farms.
it is not cheap, but it is the best.
Lora Parque also in Tenerife is the best day out in europe, both are owned by Wolfgang Riser. his investment in Tenerife is huge.
he also has 5 hotels on the island which give the clients free entrance to both parques. the new siam parque shopping mall is now open.

f**k**g hell your tighter then me. Did you walk from hotel in your speedo.s lol
Been to water parks all over the world and wasn’t impressed with the way it was set up to empty your pockets. Don’t mind paying top money for good days out but also don’t like to feel as if I’ve been conned out my money and that’s how it feels in there. Water park in cyprus for example had free sun beds, free lockers, decent priced food and drink and good rides. Kids much preferred that to Siam park.

Must be true if trip advisor said so!!!
Screenshot_20190829-175730.png
il have to ok it with transexual Lucy but I think were on a winner!

Been to water parks all over the world and wasn’t impressed with the way it was set up to empty your pockets. Don’t mind paying top money for good days out but also don’t like to feel as if I’ve been conned out my money and that’s how it feels in there. Water park in cyprus for example had free sun beds, free lockers, decent priced food and drink and good rides. Kids much preferred that to Siam park.
Get where your coming from.
We went to piglet farm at york few weeks back. Cracking place but they took piss with food. Next time defo cool boxnin boot.
In Cyprus next year but little en will only be 4 though went down flumes at mablethorpe other week