2018 world cup panini

Members online

algeeman

It’s A Boy
grandad has took our book and has gone crazy collecting the stickers...i read on average it cost £770 to fill up the book.
hes printed off what we need (ex BAE manager).
any of you fine species wanna swap so my scarlett and her grandad can fill this book.
20180617_193930.jpg

I filled the last one, easy spent that and more. Made it hard work having nobody to swap with. Was buying 10 packs at Asda and 10 at Tesco and didn’t need one. Mates lad saved me in the end and come up with the last 7 from school.

I filled the last one, easy spent that and more. Made it hard work having nobody to swap with. Was buying 10 packs at Asda and 10 at Tesco and didn’t need one. Mates lad saved me in the end and come up with the last 7 from school.
so your not swapping lol

I’ve not done it this time, takes over your life. Gone into betting retirement again, was shocking the other day. Then ze Germans got f**k*d up and spoilt the group winners one.

I’ve not done it this time, takes over your life. Gone into betting retirement again, was shocking the other day. Then ze Germans got f**k*d up and spoilt the group winners one.

to be honest ive only spent £10 so far on bets !!
shocked myself.
get the first games out of the way then hammer it lol

Sure when i was down to bout last 30 i used to right numbers down and keep it in my pocket. Thenjust ordered last 20 and it took about 4 seasons to get delivered lol

tight plastering c**ts....you cant save them for 4 years....lurkers heres your chance to get involved.
wheres your f**k**g stickers ??