2019 Plastering year

Members online

Jan /feb /March ok off April may /June . July /August etc ok , doing more private work , less. Builders jobs

Been a good year and finally got into the outside works (k rend) so lookforward to doing more next year.Been quite fortunate to work overseas with the microcement so can't complain really.Off to Mexico Tuesday then a little micro bathroom install on my return and finish on 21st and break up for Xmas.:)

Been a good year and finally got into the outside works (k rend) so lookforward to doing more next year.Been quite fortunate to work overseas with the microcement so can't complain really.Off to Mexico Tuesday then a little micro bathroom install on my return and finish on 21st and break up for Xmas.:)
good luck m8

700-65793-Boring+c**t+Award.jpg

I will go first
The year has flown by
Has been busy with some cracking jobs & some not so
The plan for next year is more for the Mrs jones

Your welcome
Came up with a new idea for fixing beads, use it all the time.
I am not a full time plasterer but as good as most on here ,cant hold a candle to the rendering guys/ girls though.
Everyone who has seen the tape loves it, it will be perfected and you will all see it next year in the shops.
Watch this space Sbeadfix plasterers tape! as seen on TPF thanks Danny.

Don’t you know why???
It’s because no other c**t wants to do it :LOL:
:cachetada:
We had one few year back when we had that proper cold weather. Would of been bout 8 years ago . Trowel would ice over in few mins if you left it on side. Plaster was getting bits of ice in. Sprayed a load of wd40 in mix finished set went home . Seemed to work lol

Nightmare this year. Been ducking the vat threshold since June. Usually not till at least August