50/50 split

Members online

algeeman

It’s A Boy
Anyone work near a bank.
Il Rob the fuucker and jump on the trowel with you and you say I've been with you all day.

Plastering is shite.

Anyone work near a bank.
Il Rob the fuucker and jump on the trowel with you and you say I've been with you all day.

Plastering is shite.
It ain't much fun this weather in freezing plots.mind you it's wank in summer lol

I.ve got a lotto ticket somewhere unchecked . Thoughts killing me . Need to find it just for piece of mind

It’s funny when you think about it £290,000 away down south buys you a cupboard space in Scotland it a 5 bedroom double garage house F*****g weird :wtf:

Anyone work near a bank.

Plastering is shite.

Once upon a time, there was a clever bank robber.

He advertised a brilliant paying job and told every applicant to meet him outside the bank wearing BLUE overalls and a white hard hat.

Then he went into the bank and robbed it, wearing blue overalls and a white hard hat, then he stepped outside and LO, he vanished into the multitude.

Anyone work near a bank.

Plastering is shite.
Mate you could rob three banks in a day, stroll back to site and with the obseen metreage you cover no one would doubt that you'd been there all day.

f**k**g hell if 290k doesn't change your life for the better there's no hope mate.
Yeah but you get 6 numbers once . I dont just want a bigger house or car if I win . I want a f**k**g house in 10 country's. 5 cars at each house and a big f**k**g boat

Once upon a time, there was a clever bank robber.

He advertised a brilliant paying job and told every applicant to meet him outside the bank wearing BLUE overalls and a white hard hat.

Then he went into the bank and robbed it, wearing blue overalls and a white hard hat, then he stepped outside and LO, he vanished into the multitude.

Lol just watched that mate ....fuucking magic.
Silly mistake got him caught.

C83327E6-F5E8-47CE-B233-6818580149B1.gif

Yeah but you get 6 numbers once . I dont just want a bigger house or car if I win . I want a f**k**g house in 10 country's. 5 cars at each house and a big f**k**g boat
Well apparently greed is good, I don't get it personally.

Anyone work near a bank.

Plastering is shite.

I knew a few lads who had similar business models in the early 80's. One in particular ended up under a bus while evading the boys in blue on a high powered bike. He never rode a bike again well tbh he never did anything again ever!

I knew a few lads who had similar business models in the early 80's. One in particular ended up under a bus while evading the boys in blue on a high powered bike. He never rode a bike again well tbh he never did anything again ever!

I could do with a few weeks in prison for a good night's kip :birra::birra: