Just ran across your forum while searching around. Looks really interesting. Been building and repairing fake rock projects for decades. Also am trying to share what I know with others. Have free pdf downloads if anyone is interested. My training site is www.daverhenderson.com and contracting site www.hendersonarts.com If any of you have questions or thoughts on faux rock construction I'd love to help! Just let me know at dave@daverhenderson.com or call my office at 619-659-3911 Thanks for your time and I look forward to being of assistance in any way I can.

Attachments

• IMG_0654.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 184
Just ran across your forum while searching around. Looks really interesting. Been building and repairing fake rock projects for decades. Also am trying to share what I know with others. Have free pdf downloads if anyone is interested. My training site is www.daverhenderson.com and contracting site www.hendersonarts.com If any of you have questions or thoughts on faux rock construction I'd love to help! Just let me know at dave@daverhenderson.com or call my office at 619-659-3911 Thanks for your time and I look forward to being of assistance in any way I can.
welcome /rock on mate looks nice

B29F433E-AA85-4410-9FA8-E7C9FFABFCE8.gif