A weather thread to moan in.

BigBish

Fkucing weather is costing me a fortune. Has been wet for days and days. And next week is the same. Never known it so bad. Wtf

Fkucing weather is costing me a fortune. Has been wet for days and days. And next week is the same. Never known it so bad. Wtf
I feel your pain, it's messing me up big time, it's taking more than double the time to get though my jobs

I feel your pain, it's messing me up big time, it's taking more than double the time to get though my jobs

Not only that. But ive got scaffolders moaning about a three bed house taking me 2 weeks. The skip co moaning and the customers getting eggy. Jobs are backing up

@algeeman 3 f**k**g months ill be pushing trollies by xmas.

told ya lads 3 months of this shite
get indoors
charge double on your return outside (y)
Not only that. But ive got scaffolders moaning about a three bed house taking me 2 weeks. The skip co moaning and the customers getting eggy. Jobs are backing up

@algeeman 3 f**k**g months ill be pushing trollies by xmas.
All same problems mate I've got five houses to render in October now:ROFLMAO:

Costing me thousands a week, I'm doing a site of 42 houses and miles behind.
Projects taking longer, teams of lads on reduced output, but it is what it is, its autumn the weather is variable.

It's no different in North Yorkshire,
Rendering is an 8 month a year occupation, March to October, we are now on tick over.If you still having to pull up trees this time of year and onwards your doing something wrong.
Im a mug then I render 12 months a year. Aka 15 days off a month

just checked the forecast
we've got rain for the next 7 days.
west mids
Screenshot_20191009_212426.jpg

Half way.rhrough full house.chop off and re render
Got another to do before I take a break from outside work for 3 months..

Looking buying a waterproof gazebo with 3 sides to house machine so can keep going esp if only showers ...
Thinking scratch coat rather than finish ...

Looking buying a waterproof gazebo with 3 sides to house machine so can keep going esp if only showers ...
Been thinking the same thing. You can get pop ups like the gas board and BT use but they’re £200 plus.

My mrs recommended that and i told her to shut up lol

told ya lads 3 months of this shite
get indoors
charge double on your return outside (y)
I've done that last couple of years stop outside work for about 4months. Changed again this year taking one outside job at a time not to big and finish it before starting a nother. Example started a chimney last Saturday remove old cap cleard scaffold scratch coat lead bells fixed slate round chimney. Only need half a day to dash once a got a dry spell I was on it did not matter if it was 2 4 hours. . The only trouble is weather forecast is going to be my favourite program for 4 5 months now. But if a big freeze comes your really fuked then

I've done that last couple of years stop outside work for about 4months. Changed again this year taking one outside job at a time not to big and finish it before starting a nother. Example started a chimney last Saturday remove old cap cleard scaffold scratch coat lead bells fixed slate round chimney. Only need half a day to dash once a got a dry spell I was on it did not matter if it was 2 4 hours. . The only trouble is weather forecast is going to be my favourite program for 4 5 months now. But if a big freeze comes your really fuked then
And a nother thing I keep in mind you always got Saturday Sunday if weather great and you whant catch up working two half days on a job makes hell of a difrent. Wish had this head in my twenties I'd be well off today

This one seems ideal...if not bit more than I wanted to spend

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/464/8059?clickOrigin=searchbar:home:sku:4648059
They’re heavy and take a bit of time to set up. A pop up and pin down would be much better.