Accelerator

Al123

Hi guys. New on here so take it easy just wondering if any of you have used an accelerator in your finish to slow the setting time down on a big ceiling and if so what did you think of it. Cheers.

Hi guys. New on here so take it easy just wondering if any of you have used an accelerator in your finish to slow the setting time down on a big ceiling and if so what did you think of it. Cheers.
Some say accelerator / some say retarder.
Wtf do you say????? Lol.

An accelerator to slow things down hmmmmmmm.

You can get extra time from wickes but never used it0

LiveLeak-dot-com-giphy_1544712888.gif

The reason don't spot board it becouse thers suction in board and that the Last thing you whant
You are not getting it, accelerators have a habit of spotting on the finish after the set. This one I use says in video, it don't spot, it does though. Don't think it's a issue when you paint it. Never had it on a spot board.

Attachments

• DSC_0034.JPG
    7.9 MB · Views: 135
You are not getting it, accelerators have a habit of spotting on the finish after the set. This one I use says in video, it don't spot, it does though. Don't think it's a issue when you paint it. Never had it on a spot board.
No m8 I'm not getting it sori don't need to use it really but the one that goes off in half Time sounds OK especially when it a one wall hit and you whant get away to a nother job. What the setting time of that.

No m8 I'm not getting it sori don't need to use it really but the one that goes off in half Time sounds OK especially when it a one wall hit and you whant get away to a nother job. What the setting time of that.
It's roughly half the time.

If you use less water than stated it can set quicker than 1hr stated on the packet.