Accident...

Members online

JohnDoe

Not what you want when your balls deep with work ...

20190726_153412.jpg

Been trying sort it all out all afternoon. Trying get out of the shitty work anyways but got in with a really good kitchen firm :envidioso

I'm scared to sub it and lose the work due to someone pinching it so I've told them they might have get any random rough arse until am better

Not been funny I worked with a broken ankle many years ago just got to learn to balance your weight in the right way! Just saying it's possible not game over for 10 weeks!

Not been funny I worked with a broken ankle many years ago just got to learn to balance your weight in the right way! Just saying it's possible not game over for 10 weeks!
agreed might be slower and need help but possible.

Been trying sort it all out all afternoon. Trying get out of the shitty work anyways but got in with a really good kitchen firm :envidioso

I'm scared to sub it and lose the work due to someone pinching it so I've told them they might have get any random rough arse until am better
Why would you advise anyone to get a random rough arse that's not what this games about its those people we don't want in the trade!

Might struggle in the cast mate and not sure how I'd hold trowel with the crutches?

Where you based . .
s**t situation. Dont want put you on more of a downer but always some one ready to f**k you over.

Every plasterer they used before me was this way inclined mate.
Fair enough there all out there I met a mate of mine other day he did a year with me labouring I got him up to speed with skimming he's now on my builder and checkatrade 100% rating top of list in the area! Can't render,rough out, basically all aspects but skimming and he's killing it! The mind f**k**g boggles really nice lad but a discrace to the trade as I tell him on a regular basis :ROFLMAO:

Pay a labourer to lift and mix up for you, and do jobs at abit slower pace. You may earn abit less per week but at least it's not your arm. I did my back in and could barely move for a month but still worked most of it as I did the bare minimum, even got labourer to fill my hawk for me. It's s**t, but had to be done

Had a roll down the stairs ,trying to catch the train, it was wet and it was about 15-20 meters before I stopped at the bench on the platform. My left foot slipped on the edge of the steps and cos I was carrying speed, and weight :rolleyes:, I ended up landing on my shoulder first and then it was the longest roll over and if it wasn't that bench I might had taken and the stairs up . Had just enough strength left to climb over th bench. Took me about 10-15 mins to realise what happened. Left ankle was n tremendous pain . Got blue n no time. Went to the hospital just to be told nothing broken, but ligament etc took s,e serious damage. 5 years on and still can feel it. Didn't do the proper rehabilitation as advised . Take your time or you'll feel it for the rest of your activ time! It's advice I ignored!

Last edited:
Had a roll down the stairs ,trying to catch the train, it was wet ant ot was about 15-20 meters before I stopped at the bench on the platform. My left foot slipped on the edge of the steps and cos I was carrying speed, and weight :rolleyes:, I ended up landing on my shoulder first and then it was the longest roll over and if it wasn't that bench I might had taken and the stairs up . Had just enough strength left to climb over th bench. Took me about 10-15 mins to realise what happened. Left ankle was n tremendous pain . Got blue n no time. Went to the hospital just to be told nothing broken, but ligament etc took s,e serious damage. 5 years on and still can feel it. Didn't do the proper rehabilitation as advised . Take your time or you'll feel it for the rest of your activity time! It's advice I ignored!
Ligaments damage is worse than a break. Might feel like it heals quicker but it’s f**k*d if you walk on it to soon. It’s what causes you to hobble as you get older.

Had a roll down the stairs ,trying to catch the train, it was wet and it was about 15-20 meters before I stopped at the bench on the platform. My left foot slipped on the edge of the steps and cos I was carrying speed, and weight :rolleyes:, I ended up landing on my shoulder first and then it was the longest roll over and if it wasn't that bench I might had taken and the stairs up . Had just enough strength left to climb over th bench. Took me about 10-15 mins to realise what happened. Left ankle was n tremendous pain . Got blue n no time. Went to the hospital just to be told nothing broken, but ligament etc took s,e serious damage. 5 years on and still can feel it. Didn't do the proper rehabilitation as advised . Take your time or you'll feel it for the rest of your activity time! It's advice I ignored!
Ligaments are very different to a broken bone. His ankles in a cast so that it can't move. he'll be fine hobbling on for abir

Ligaments damage is worse than a break. Might feel like it heals quicker but it’s f**k*d if you walk on it to soon. It’s what causes you to hobble as you get older.
I feel older already, on cold days it's a proper nightmare, especially in the mornings before you warm up:(

Its keeping your builders happy that's the key . I.m lucky as most are local and tend to be loyal to me and always give me first refusal.
At this moment though with us both being part time a bad injury would really f**k me up