Advice ; Going rate for pricework per m2 on-site in 2017?

Members online

Cupid Stunts

I've not worked on site, on pricework for 10+ years. So whats the going rate to earn on-site, on pricework, per square metre these days? (plastering/skimming prices) Any help appreciated lads!

enemylisten.jpg

The question uve got to ask urself is this..if you live down south and earn £350 a day is that better than somebody who lives up north on £180 a day...

I'm pricing a total refurb , thinking £10 a metre skim materials, high ceiling etc included. Scratch coat ore dot and dab £15 a metre . 2 coats of sand and cement with water proof at £22 per metre . Topsy ?
Why did you dislike it Mike ?

was thinking exactly the same mate.
I did a job 8 yrs ago £5 a metre skimming,£12 float and set ,hardly made day work, the walls were a lot out of plumb so I f**k*d up basically ,the ceilings were very high ,needed scaffolding, the linear rate for reveals £5 wasn't worth a tit

I wouldn’t wanna live in Bradford if you paid me let alone work there f that, is it true the window cleaners up there use sandpaper :sisi:

Yeah do it myself mate and think we all have.I always find aswell that the jobs sound great tend to be to good to be true.I spoke to site agent on Wimbledon job mate and waiting to hear back so fingers crossed.Thanks again for putting my name forward.

Yeah do it myself mate and think we all have.I always find aswell that the jobs sound great tend to be to good to be true.I spoke to site agent on Wimbledon job mate and waiting to hear back so fingers crossed.Thanks again for putting my name forward.
I'm back there at the end of the week or the start of next ,I'll ask him what's happening with that work ,it will be after I'm finished that you come in anyway ,they want some Ewi work done also ,I can do the straight forward bit but there's a swim pool that's part foam and part block and I said they'd need a proper spec , I've only ewi'd once before

cheers John.ive never done ewi mate as always stuck to internals.If I get go ahead were have to meet up for a beer mate.