advice on nvq  2 and 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

demodamo

hello to all and sundrie,
i hav been a plasterer for the last 8yrs but never passed an nvq .nowadays all sites stipulate these my standards are fine in all aspects,can anyone give advice on the most quickest method to obtain nvqs,the price and time .cheers

Re: advice on nvq  2 and 3

what part of the world are you from mate i've been asked for a cscs card now and then but never nvq papers

nvq papers ;D ;D ;D ;D....................... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hey Nicksey have you got a cscs card? We got ours last year through optimum we also had to do a nvq level 2 stating we were plasterers it cost us nothing but they told us it was costing £700 and they were getting it back as soon as we passed, the process was quite simple, some bloke came out to where we were working and assessed us, took some pictures, had to sign our name a thousand times answer a few simle questions, and hey presto a card and certicate was sent out saying we were plasterers.

i just sat the h+s test mate the boss sorted the rest

no mate just the test ....and a nice breaky

were you employed or working for yourself bod?

a did the cscs test didnt bother payin 30quid for the card most of the agencies that ive rang have said as long as ive got the certificate sayin av passed thats enough

i've been back on site screeding recently, only got a labourers cscs card but actions speak louder than words. nobodies questioned me about it at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.