Advice please.

Natnath

Hello,

Looking for some advice, has some extensive structural work completed on a concrete framed house. Last thing was to have it rendered. A team turned up but on day two they had huge barney and one walked off site. One man finished it himself. Put a 22mm expansion bead horizontally (no previous step), finished it with a sponge (we asked for scratched) done with fassa. The finish is pretty bad. Been advised by the rep that it needs 6mm beading, primer and reapply to rectify it as its 4-6 out in various places around the house.

Absolutely gutted. My question is can another product such as weber or parex be applied over the top or must be another fassa product. Most people weve approached to quote to put it right dont work with fassa.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20191105_124922.jpg
    20191105_124922.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 284
  • 20191108_170423.jpg
    20191108_170423.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 301
  • 20191108_170107.jpg
    20191108_170107.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 313
  • 20191106_100529.jpg
    20191106_100529.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 294
  • 20191104_100442.jpg
    20191104_100442.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 298
  • 20191105_124744.jpg
    20191105_124744.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 283
I guess what you cant see on the photos is that the render its self looks almost wavy in the sunlight and in places is 4 - 8 mm out all around the house. You can literally see every swipe mark of the sponge. The render has dried patchy. We have been advised by the rep that it's certainly not spec due to the varying depths.

While I appreciate it was a rubbish situation for the guy to be in ultimately we paid an awful lot of money for something that's not right.

Can you advise if it's possible to put another product such as parex/weber on top of fassa?

Thank you

I guess what you cant see on the photos is that the render its self looks almost wavy in the sunlight and in places is 4 - 8 mm out all around the house. You can literally see every swipe mark of the sponge. The render has dried patchy. We have been advised by the rep that it's certainly not spec due to the varying depths.

While I appreciate it was a rubbish situation for the guy to be in ultimately we paid an awful lot of money for something that's not right.

Can you advise if it's possible to put another product such as parex/weber on top of fassa?

Thank you
your rep should be able to advise.

Hello,

Looking for some advice, has some extensive structural work completed on a concrete framed house. Last thing was to have it rendered. A team turned up but on day two they had huge barney and one walked off site. One man finished it himself. Put a 22mm expansion bead horizontally (no previous step), finished it with a sponge (we asked for scratched) done with fassa. The finish is pretty bad. Been advised by the rep that it needs 6mm beading, primer and reapply to rectify it as its 4-6 out in various places around the house.

Absolutely gutted. My question is can another product such as weber or parex be applied over the top or must be another fassa product. Most people weve approached to quote to put it right dont work with fassa.

Thanks in advance.
Yep you can go over it with any

Thank you
No other manufacturer will warrant there product over another render ..