Airless plaster machine.

Members online

Martin Riddell

hi all, what’s the deal with the airless system? Is there much benefit to using the machine? What material do u out through it?

I’m sure I read someone was doing a demo/course? Or if not anyone who uses it mind me going in with them for the day to see how it works?

Cheers

Hello Martin

Knauf have a range of ready mixed plasters that are spray applied

I have sent a link to my colleague Clive (@quinns ) who will be n within the next few days (Holiday time...)

But feel free to contact Knauf from 9am Tuesday 2nd Jan on 01795424499 or check details on www.knauf.co.uk search for Ready mixed fonished / plasters

Good luck

Richard
Knauf

Hello Martin

I have sent a link to my colleague Clive (@quinns ) who will be n within the next few days (Holiday time...)

But feel free to contact Knauf from 9am Tuesday 2nd Jan on 01795424499 or check details on www.knauf.co.uk search for Ready mixed fonished / plasters

Good luck

Richard
Knauf
Now that is dedication!
Changing your surname to match the shower of shite you work for.

Hello Martin

Good luck

Richard
Knauf

Guys we have a couple of demo days organised for TPF, both at our Immingham Factory, first on the 19th Jan, the second on the 26th Jan, liaise with Danny to book your space as numbers are limited per event. If Immingham isn't suitable please contact me direct from the 2nd Jan and we will arrange another venue.

Guys we have a couple of demo days organised for TPF, both at our Immingham Factory, first on the 19th Jan, the second on the 26th Jan, liaise with Danny to book your space as numbers are limited per event. If Immingham isn't suitable please contact me direct from the 2nd Jan and we will arrange another venue.

We are about at capacity for the 19th now got 1 or 2 spaces left so if you want in then please let me know

@Danny sorry I going to cancel the spray away day as it's bloody miles away, over three hours!
If you do sort one out more locally then I'd definitely be interested, as would my son.

Great to see all the southerners copying us northerners, might pop down south when they do there course myself, tbh though I think the northern one will be better in January
Just look at the line up