AJ King of the Ring

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Round 1, don’t mess about mate, completely Smash him in , just like Tyson did with Trevor berbeck

Think I may be done with boxing after those cards. Parker was in that fight much more than those cards. Bullshit. Plus anytime Parker got inside the ref broke it up even of they weren't clinching. However, on that performance. Wilder most him inside 5.

Think I may be done with boxing after those cards. Parker was in that fight much more than those cards. Bullshit. Plus anytime Parker got inside the ref broke it up even of they weren't clinching. However, on that performance. Wilder most him inside 5.
Dreadful fight. Can’t believe heavyweight boxing has come to this. Neither was adept at fighting inside anyway.

Dreadful fight. Can’t believe heavyweight boxing has come to this. Neither was adept at fighting inside anyway.
Fair point but we didn't get a chance to see. Fury beats aj on that form, easily, (granted he gets himself fit, and his head right,but by far the better skilled boxer.) I'm adamant if Joshua didn't have so much raw power, he's very very ordinary in the elite boxing world.

Fair point but we didn't get a chance to see. Fury beats aj on that form, easily, (granted he gets himself fit, and his head right,but by far the better skilled boxer.) I'm adamant if Joshua didn't have so much raw power, he's very very ordinary in the elite boxing world.
A fit and focussed Fury would stand him on his head. He’s the one with the natural ability. There’s no passion or spark about AJ’s work.

I felt sorry for David Price getting sparked out like that, another ko loss for him. Probably ought to retire now before he gets really badly hurt, being knocked out that many times must surely take its toll?

Aj fight was boring the ref seemed intent on favouring aj, let the boxers fight? As a paying customer I was disappointed he kept splitting them up, dreadful.

I felt sorry for David Price getting sparked out like that, another ko loss for him. Probably ought to retire now before he gets really badly hurt, being knocked out that many times must surely take its toll?

Aj fight was boring the ref seemed intent on favouring aj, let the boxers fight? As a paying customer I was disappointed he kept splitting them up, dreadful.

That was a shocker for price, did you see the referees face that was a picture, unfortunately for David he was always getting knocked out, it was just a matter of time.

Aj showed again he doesn’t offer much at all, wilder knocks him clean out

Ref was f****** useless. If fury get back to the way he could box he beats them all. The heavyweight is a shambles at the moment.

68213863-E60C-4BB5-9F18-4D5E40877213.png

Ref was f****** useless. If fury get back to the way he could box he beats them all. The heavyweight is a shambles at the moment.

i had a harder battle trying to peel myself off the kids bedroom floor this morning...

Attachments

• 20180401_105703.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 164