Am I missing something

Members online

carys

This painter painting member of family house 2 rooms hallway 300 pounds. glossing everything difrent colour on Walls. They think he's the bloke does not stop for lunch. I think he's lost the plot. I painted little cottage for 450 but that was all white and I thought I was cheap lol

Depends how long it takes him . Had a decorator do a big open plan kitchen . Different colour on walls. 3 Rsj.s to go round . Two coats . Bet he was only there 2 hours and had 60 roll ups lol

This painter painting member of family house 2 rooms hallway 300 pounds. glossing everything difrent colour on Walls. They think he's the bloke does not stop for lunch. I think he's lost the plot. I painted little cottage for 450 but that was all white and I thought I was cheap lol

They spray my 4 beds plots for £80 mate takes them half an hour lol

When I was about 18 i was having a drunken chat with a mate.
He told me how his dad used to f**k work off and go for a kick about with em. I said i.ve never had a kick about with my dad. This mate said yeah but you always had best trainers etc at school. Made me realise why me dad was always grafting .
But it also made me promise I.ll find time to have a kick about with my kids but also work hard enough ................so they have best trainers

When I was about 18 i was having a drunken chat with a mate.
He told me how his dad used to f**k work off and go for a kick about with em. I said i.ve never had a kick about with my dad. This mate said yeah but you always had best trainers etc at school. Made me realise why me dad was always grafting .
But it also made me promise I.ll find time to have a kick about with my kids but also work hard enough ................so they have best trainers

f**k sake. Some c**t peeling onions round ere

Were back in room them two are sparko . I.m just finishing bacardi . Should really get some shut eye . Usual 5 mile run on beach after little en in morning.
Wifes cut corners on factor 50 so I got a sore as f**k inch x 15 inch red line above me boxers

Were back in room them two are sparko . I.m just finishing bacardi . Should really get some shut eye . Usual 5 mile run on beach after little en in morning.
Wifes cut corners on factor 50 so I got a sore as f**k inch x 15 inch red line above me boxers

What’s amazing is that you’ve even been allowed to step foot outside of the hotel!

F41160D2-2351-4C2F-9047-7F103112A510.jpeg

That’ll teach ya for laying on your side! 1/4 of your 60 inch waist lol.

If I get a good 5 days il only work 5. Becouse I'm a one man band I've got other priorities kids gymnastic swimming ect. I'm less stressed if I've got Saturday to fall back on to
Whatever works for you is best mate. No stress sounds like a good plan! Lol.