Amateurs need not apply

Members online

Why hasn't anyone accused him of being maltweirdo? I honestly thought that was standard for newcomers?

Who’s the one off here working for you or is it confidential Colin?
Probably shouldn’t post that up I will let him decide to weigh in if he wants to. However you will have to wait three weeks as he is in the Dominican Republic on holiday

I’ve been to the Cotswolds a few times tbh first impression was it’s a dumb compared to Derbyshire

Shouldn’t you be soaking in the bath shaving your legs conditioning your hair plaster plays havoc on your roots hun

Young lady improver starts on with the firm in the new year she has been out of college and qualified since last Easter but no one will give her a shot. I’ve taken her on as I see potential. Just seeing if you would bite no offence ment Jess

Shouldn’t you be soaking in the bath shaving your legs conditioning your hair plaster plays havoc on your roots hun
Didn’t take long for this c**t to come back on here
D0FDB318-F350-483F-A0EC-62D1F804F8A7.jpeg

Young lady improver starts on with the firm in the new year she has been out of college and qualified since last Easter but no one will give her a shot. I’ve taken her on as I see potential. Just seeing if you would bite no offence ment Jess
Why try for the bite,