Amsterdam Netherlands

Justed msged u pal
Oh, hey, I'll be coming for the second time on 6th, of July.
Any chances to have someone willing to show me the dutch method, so I can upgrade and work with a company? I mean, I am trained in all aspects of home decorations, from mounting dry walls to tiles, painting and rendering, but I have the flight back home booked for 8th, so I can't enjoy the dutch hospitality as much as I want to.
Now I took a 2 days holiday because in my f.... country it's just impossible to get weed, if you can imagine, so I have to go back to my science (and rationale) hater supervisor to do double glazing windows, which is a good job, but I miss talking in english and meeting various cultures, to expand my knowledge over human psychic, which.... is what keeps me alive, for the moment.
If it's about money, rest assured you'll get more from this.

Oh, hey, I'll be coming for the second time on 6th, of July.
Any chances to have someone willing to show me the dutch method, so I can upgrade and work with a company? I mean, I am trained in all aspects of home decorations, from mounting dry walls to tiles, painting and rendering, but I have the flight back home booked for 8th, so I can't enjoy the dutch hospitality as much as I want to.
Now I took a 2 days holiday because in my f.... country it's just impossible to get weed, if you can imagine, so I have to go back to my science (and rationale) hater supervisor to do double glazing windows, which is a good job, but I miss talking in english and meeting various cultures, to expand my knowledge over human psychic, which.... is what keeps me alive, for the moment.
If it's about money, rest assured you'll get more from this.
Are you really a rapist ? Just going by your avatar name! Welcome along (y)

Thank you, guys, for the welcoming.
To make it clear - Both, both is good. It's just I managed to maintain a low profile. Not that there's a female out there to complain, just saying ;), but I also like to play chess with people and when I don't have pieces, I play with ideas.
I'm interested in psychology, btw and was student few years ago. Also, would like to study this in Amsterdam, but I believe that the requirements will be too high for me to get enrolled. Searched last July and was disappointed, moreover I couldn't find a job in the mini trip I took.

Thank you, guys, for the welcoming.
To make it clear - Both, both is good. It's just I managed to maintain a low profile. Not that there's a female out there to complain, just saying ;), but I also like to play chess with people and when I don't have pieces, I play with ideas.
I'm interested in psychology, btw and was student few years ago. Also, would like to study this in Amsterdam, but I believe that the requirements will be too high for me to get enrolled. Searched last July and was disappointed, moreover I couldn't find a job in the mini trip I took.
Why don’t you f**k off on to another site because you chat a lot of f**k**g s**t!!

Hey, guys, no one forced you to swallow or smell anything to say that. It's an innocent mistake behind I pretend to hide.
Moreover, not only that I did have balls to come back, but I got an extra pair (chinese ones, when the joke will fly over your heads and you'll get it after I'm gone), which I'll carry with me to have a spliff and relax.
As far as I'm concerned, I did only good things in this lifetime (including destabilizing the capitalist system), so your unreasonable hate won't poison me.
On the other hand, only I have the license to annoy people, so you can bark relaxed at the wrong tree because I'm way too conscious of my abilities to fall into this cheap attempt to give me a headache.

Hey, guys, no one forced you to swallow or smell anything to say that. It's an innocent mistake behind I pretend to hide.
Moreover, not only that I did have balls to come back, but I got an extra pair (chinese ones, when the joke will fly over your heads and you'll get it after I'm gone), which I'll carry with me to have a spliff and relax.
As far as I'm concerned, I did only good things in this lifetime (including destabilizing the capitalist system), so your unreasonable hate won't poison me.
On the other hand, only I have the license to annoy people, so you can bark relaxed at the wrong tree because I'm way too conscious of my abilities to fall into this cheap attempt to give me a headache.
It’s a hello from me and a goodnight from him .....Cheerio

Are you AndyG?

Are you AndyG?
I bet you were the shower queen first dabs on bending over to pick up the soap and all that?you know what I mean?full of anal queens on your wing..is there a link to report this s**t house of a mincer on here before the snatch squad catch up with??

Mate, half of my nickname is a cheeky joke, not a d.... to be obscene, so take it as one, preferably the former.
The more I meet new people, the More I like.... others dogs. :tonto:

You’re a druggie prick.

Mate, half of my nickname is a cheeky joke, not a d.... to be obscene, so take it as one, preferably the former.
The more I meet new people, the More I like.... others dogs. :tonto:
I’m no mate of yours..you have pissed of quite a few lads on here i could not give 2 fucks who you are but you have a warped mindset I can tell you that one..you can f**k off with your sick jokes and you can f**k off with that bullshit username you are using as you can tell no one finds you funny you are just making yourself look like a c**t!f**k**g (the rapist) as a username you need slapped all over prick!

I have edited your username... @Therapist not having that on here
07B55870-3C36-4D25-92F0-D18716A41A7A.jpeg

Nice one Mister, I didn’t even notice till you pointed it out, always knew I was too nice. How you doing anyway?
Alright mate how are you?
I’m all good still grafting away never going to be rich but as long as the missis and the kids have got food on the table long may it continue..
You been busy?
Had to step up and name and shame this filthy pig you know how it is mate..
Seems like people have read the guys posts and choose to say f**k all bit when you have a nob using a username like that then you have to put it right simple as that..looks like he’s gone quiet for the min but I won’t be surprised if the c**t starts flapping his gums again.
Respect to the old school keep it real my man ..

Alright mate how are you?
I’m all good still grafting away never going to be rich but as long as the missis and the kids have got food on the table long may it continue..
You been busy?
Had to step up and name and shame this filthy pig you know how it is mate..
Seems like people have read the guys posts and choose to say f**k all bit when you have a nob using a username like that then you have to put it right simple as that..looks like he’s gone quiet for the min but I won’t be surprised if the c**t starts flapping his gums again.
Respect to the old school keep it real my man ..
I’m doing okay mate, keeping busy, spend it as fast as I get it but that’s what it’s about isn’t it? Kids are sorted well one of them any way. Burnt me mum last Wednesday and was sixty one yesterday, my beloved bought two tickets for Muse at the O2 in September for me and my son to have a good time, makes a change for something good to happen it’s been pretty s**t on a personal level this year with my mum dying, got to sort all their possessions out now, brothers wife seems to be increasing their own estate massively with that one, the pair off them went through the house like a plague of locusts, family ay?
Enough about me and my woes how are you and yours? I really hope everything is good for you and don’t work to hard spare time for the kids, the time goes past in a flash and money isn’t everything, nice to have but family is much better so make sure you have loads of time for them.
Speak later

I’m doing okay mate, keeping busy, spend it as fast as I get it but that’s what it’s about isn’t it? Kids are sorted well one of them any way. Burnt me mum last Wednesday and was sixty one yesterday, my beloved bought two tickets for Muse at the O2 in September for me and my son to have a good time, makes a change for something good to happen it’s been pretty s**t on a personal level this year with my mum dying, got to sort all their possessions out now, brothers wife seems to be increasing their own estate massively with that one, the pair off them went through the house like a plague of locusts, family ay?
Enough about me and my woes how are you and yours? I really hope everything is good for you and don’t work to hard spare time for the kids, the time goes past in a flash and money isn’t everything, nice to have but family is much better so make sure you have loads of time for them.
Speak later
Sorry to hear about your mum mate sounds like you have had a rough old ride ??
Keep your chin up and stay strong because your family need you to keep you head up .hard time for any man or women to go through but it’s the cycle of life mate.enjoy your night out with your boy because you work hard and you deserve a break my man.
Always the way some people think about money more than the person who has died.im sure things will work themselves out for you.apart from your bad news I’m glad to hear you are going good and the money is coming in for you.
I know what you mean about quality time with the kids it goes way too fast and sometimes too much work not enough family time is a bad mix

Sorry to hear about your mum mate sounds like you have had a rough old ride ??
Keep your chin up and stay strong because your family need you to keep you head up .hard time for any man or women to go through but it’s the cycle of life mate.enjoy your night out with your boy because you work hard and you deserve a break my man.
Always the way some people think about money more than the person who has died.im sure things will work themselves out for you.apart from your bad news I’m glad to hear you are going good and the money is coming in for you.
I know what you mean about quality time with the kids it goes way too fast and sometimes too much work not enough family time is a bad mix
Cheers for that mate. I know we will have a good time I’ve liked Muse since they started, work to live mate not live to work that’s how I roll