And

Vincey

Private Member
Payment day today couple of easy mixes to finish usual scenario customer comes in "morning,everything ok?"
Yes he says is there any chance you could do blah blah .. Oh about the money,Yeah what about it plonker !
And..
Could you
Do you
Is there

AND

So if someone were to post & then give it's meaning as 'and per se and' it's likely to tip you right over the edge?

Must remember not to post that today then. :rayos:
Maybe a midlife crisis going on here but does seem to be said alot today this word,on your job tomorrow count how many times customer says it in conversation.. It's really starting to grate on me tbh.

Maybe a midlife crisis going on here but does seem to be said alot today this word,on your job tomorrow count how many times customer says it in conversation.. It's really starting to grate on me tbh.

I won't be seeing any customers tomorrow. In fact I have to meet one on Friday, but aside from that it's looking like late October before I speak to one again. (y)

Working in empty properties, it's the future. :D

I won't be seeing any customers tomorrow. In fact I have to meet one on Friday, but aside from that it's looking like late October before I speak to one again. (y)

Working in empty properties, it's the future. :D
Is that your own property's or for property do gooders u know the vampire property developers suck all the money out of yer profit

Payment day today couple of easy mixes to finish usual scenario customer comes in "morning,everything ok?"
Yes he says is there any chance you could do blah blah .. Oh about the money,Yeah what about it plonker !
And..
Could you
Do you
Is there

AND

I would have looked him in the eye and said are you f**k**g joking. Then look behind your slif to make sure no one else is there even though u no there isn't then look back at him are u serious. Would you say that to someone in a shop at the counter. Then say I'd love to have no shame like you.

Is that your own property's or for property do gooders u know the vampire property developers suck all the money out of yer profit

I don't work for property developers, they fall into two categories. Those that could afford my rates but don't want to, and those that can't afford my rates. :whistle:

One phrase I get often from clients that really grinds my gears is "aaarrgghh stop get off it hurts toooo deeeep!!! Don't cum inside me........my wife will find out!!! [emoji36]
Pmsl

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I would have looked him in the eye and said are you f**k**g joking. Then look behind your slif to make sure no one else is there even though u no there isn't then look back at him are u serious. Would you say that to someone in a shop at the counter. Then say I'd love to have no shame like you.
Do you reckon anger management class might help

One phrase I get often from clients that really grinds my gears is "aaarrgghh stop get off it hurts toooo deeeep!!! Don't cum inside me........my wife will find out!!! [emoji36]
I don't mind aaarghh ,it's just these And's

Like And have you finish yet

Do you reckon anger management class might help
No. I just f**k**g hate clients. Job finished i want the money and no bullshit its not much to ask for. I think I've heard it all from the c**t's tbh lol. Got phone call today . I got your number from Matt. He is my mechanic. I say sound what do you need doing. He says need some plaster taking off and needs redoing. It will only take u a few hours. I said will u do me a favour and tell Matt not to be given my number to assholes. I then hung the phone up. My phone rings 10 min later it's my mechanic Matt. I wonder what he wants. I answer the phone. And all i can hear is Matt pissing himself laughing. I said who is that c**t u give my number to. He says he is a client of his and is tight as a nun's c**t. The bloke phoned Matt going mental. When he told Matt what I said to say to him he started laughing down the phone he couldn't hold it in. The bloke just put the phone down. Matt is delighted to get rid of the bloke as he is all ways crying about money.

No. I just f**k**g hate clients. Job finished i want the money and no bullshit its not much to ask for. I think I've heard it all from the c**t's tbh lol. Got phone call today . I got your number from Matt. He is my mechanic. I say sound what do you need doing. He says need some plaster taking off and needs redoing. It will only take u a few hours. I said will u do me a favour and tell Matt not to be given my number to assholes. I then hung the phone up. My phone rings 10 min later it's my mechanic Matt. I wonder what he wants. I answer the phone. And all i can hear is Matt pissing himself laughing. I said who is that c**t u give my number to. He says he is a client of his and is tight as a nun's c**t. The bloke phoned Matt going mental. When he told Matt what I said to say to him he started laughing down the phone he couldn't hold it in. The bloke just put the phone down. Matt is delighted to get rid of the bloke as he is all ways crying about money.
Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That's why i could never do domestic i would be in court for gbh within a week
The only reason I still do the odd domestic is to get cash tbh. I've been doing big jobs for builders and no cash there. So I'll do extensions and what not for cash. Don't tell the taxman lol

Brilliant.
Made me proper giggle that!!
Has improved my afternoon painting no end!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

He phoned me today asking for an apology lol. How do I get all the mad c**t's. I didn't even f**k him off today. I just told him who the f**k did he think he was telling me how long it would take me to do a job. And not to ring my phone again. .
He phoned back??
Got to question the logic of some people...
After the 1st call. He thought a 2nd call, asking for an apology, would go better?!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

He phoned me today asking for an apology lol. How do I get all the mad c**t's. I didn't even f**k him off today. I just told him who the f**k did he think he was telling me how long it would take me to do a job. And not to ring my phone again. .

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you made my day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've a new lad with me 2 day. He asked me do i like anyone that I've called 4 different people c**t's today lol. I said to him shut the f**k up u c**t lol. To be fair to him he's a good lad. The lads told him he will just have to get used to me lol. U should have seen his face when I eat the builders lunch that we are doing the job for. He thought I was joking when I picked it up. It was a lovely free lunch lol. He doesn't know the builder is my brother so we will have a bit of fun with that.

Last edited:
"if you have any spare plaster can you just" Yeh cos I'm always knocking up spare gear. It's like when the bairns say " have you got any spare money I can lend " f**k**g chancers lol