Angle beads

craigEEE

When did they stop making them 90 degree, absolute joke to get on nowadays, have a job full of alcoves and small returns and it's an absolute nightmare with these beads

When did they stop making them 90 degree, absolute joke to get on nowadays, have a job full of alcoves and small returns and it's an absolute nightmare with these beads
Exactly mate that’s why I swapped to thistle thin coat beads , they cost more but it is the equivalent of s**t scrim tape using crap beads
Jobs hard enough

Bought a load from Wickes the other day. Tried to put them on and thought wtf. Put a square on the reveal and it was fine, but the beads were like 70degree angle. Went back and every pack of 10 was like it

I found this with the catnic ones, they are a nice thin bead to skim but as you say they can be well out of square.

Does anyone know of beads that aren't like bananas and are actually straight? I'd like to purchase some.

Took a few pictures today to try show the difference on the thistle
Notice on the piece of wood I had to put it on the dollop of glue to get it the same as the normal thincoat bead angle bit without it being on that dollop the other side is so flat it’s brilliant