Another 48 yr old!

mic c

Hello all. Did a 10 week course getting c&g 2 nine yrs ago after labouring on a k rend team but only started to get going with trying to plaster these last two yrs.
Doing mostly small jobs for a local plumber and builder and my own bits and pieces...picked up a few whole house re skims which were a big eye opener.
Self taught basically so have a lot of bad working practices and need to get labouring for a couple of pucker spreads one day to see how it's really done!

Hello all. Did a 10 week course getting c&g 2 nine yrs ago after labouring on a k rend team but only started to get going with trying to plaster these last two yrs.
Doing mostly small jobs for a local plumber and builder and my own bits and pieces...picked up a few whole house re skims which were a big eye opener.
Self taught basically so have a lot of bad working practices and need to get labouring for a couple of pucker spreads one day to see how it's really done!
Well if you're in my area;
off course you can tag along and gain as much of my knowledge as you want.
And then afterwards you can give me a call and tell me which of the jobs we've both quoted you've won.
Oh it'll be a laugh.

Alright bud(y).....dont worry.. Lots of bad practices on here too:D

And then afterwards you can give me a call and tell me which of the jobs we've both quoted you've won.
Oh it'll be a laugh.
:LOL:

Oh it'll be a laugh.
Oh it'll be a laugh.
Thanks for your kind offer essexandy but you are a bit far away from me in Glastonbury.. .and wasn't actually touting for help! Just introducing myself to what is generally a very informative and helpfully resource of information.Having spent many years in ext.work with mono and emu and now looking in my old age to get more into the warm and dry of domestic internal works