another pricing question

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmo72

doing a chimney brest tmrw averaged size gonna put angle bead on the corners pva it all skim the front and the 2 sides should take no longer than the morning ... so wot would u guys charge for this

timmo72 said:
doing a chimney brest tmrw averaged size gonna put angle bead on the corners pva it all skim the front and the 2 sides should take no longer than the morning ... so wot would u guys charge for this

Prob between 80-100 quid no more than that if your beading you can put the 3 on at once. Only a few hours work!!

timmo72 said:
do u use one of those edging trowels big mart if your doing all 3 sides in 1 hit ???

Nah just use the beads as the guide. get it on and trowel back to the bead when troweling up. I helps to run a finger up the bead when its setting to keep it clean.

timmo72 said:
do u use one of those edging trowels big mart if your doing all 3 sides in 1 hit ???

Thing is i work with chunkyboy who has 20 odd years in.... And he hates new fangled things like corner trowels.. Hes the boss!! ;D

must be good working wi someone in the know .... i usually do it in 2 hits the front the the 2 sides but tmrw will do it in 1 hit . get home early sounds good for a friday

timmo72 said:
must be good working wi someone in the know .... i usually do it in 2 hits the front the the 2 sides but tmrw will do it in 1 hit . get home early sounds good for a friday

It is mate... What chunkyboy speaks, chunkyboy knows!!

Different league the plasterers from the Building Skills Centre!!eh Mart,go on be a devil,do it in 1 hit :-* :-*

timmo72 said:

Good call, its friday, lets get it on and get out, the pub awaits :D

I'd get a second man in to feed you - you dont want the mix going off before you get it all on. he can help you trowel up as well.

you should be finished before the pub opens. and the van tidied out while you're waiting for it to go off. nice to have an early dart on a friday. wish i had.

Status
Not open for further replies.