Any one work near lincon, newark notts

Members online

He definitely needs to seek professional help.

Perhaps....the medical profession bang their heads against the wall though, with people who lead chaotic lifestyles, piss it up, take drugs, sleep erratically, eat chips, get involved with silly women and all that.

Then go bonkers and think that a few pills can sort it out when they can't cope with work any more.

So my advice is to do what you can for yourself first..... it's a lot.

Perhaps....the medical profession bang their heads against the wall though, with people who lead chaotic lifestyles, piss it up, take drugs, sleep erratically, eat chips, get involved with silly women and all that.

Then go bonkers and think that a few pills can sort it out when they can't cope with work any more.

So my advice is to do what you can for yourself first..... it's a lot.
All this good advice on forum I am talking in

No mate domestics...I'm doing my best not to plaster and the lad we tried to use is unreliable, if your decent and reliable I can put work your way without you needing to be too fast
LOl u been plastering 5mins and you’ve giving up already

U talking to me
1545665841921.png

I just don’t get all this tbh
Maybe I should be able to understand but man how can it be so bad , when Andy turns to private member I think he should start a thread in section and put this to bed once and for all ,there’s been many different characters on here but he’s flipping bonkers one minute he starts a thread and I get the humour next minute he’s ready for the clemrope, it’s scary

Maybe I should be able to understand but man how can it be so bad , when Andy turns to private member I think he should start a thread in section and put this to bed once and for all ,there’s been many different characters on here but he’s flipping bonkers one minute he starts a thread and I get the humour next minute he’s ready for the clemrope, it’s scary
He is f**k*d up with his fake watch

He.s full of s**t and can.t believe some of ye still buying in to it.

Who is full of s**t y u say this u horrendous man

You are.....

You are a tiresome man.

I absolutely don't know what to make of you....if you're for real, then I've tried to reach out to you, to no avail and if you're a wind up merchant, then.....well.

Whatever way up you turn it, you're a dick.

Merry christmas.

Well,............that settled now. Somehow I am getting cold on this too. Andy g is in trouble-we struggle with him, Andy g has no work and asks for job- we offer him a job and he is picky or all of a sudden..... he finds one. He even declined his dream job in Devon??????
I mean really wtf? Anyway I think Andy has a office job and is doing well, just taking the piss :fuckyou:

10CAB4F5-69A3-426F-858C-2A7CF247224B.jpeg

I think I know what is depressing Andy g so much. It’s the f**k**g brexit innit? Since the fiasco started gps disappeared and depressed Andy g surfaced :aburrido:
Is this what you are saying guys