Any one work near lincon, newark notts

Members online

U do site work
No mate domestics...I'm doing my best not to plaster and the lad we tried to use is unreliable, if your decent and reliable I can put work your way without you needing to be too fast

No mate domestics...I'm doing my best not to plaster and the lad we tried to use is unreliable, if your decent and reliable I can put work your way without you needing to be too fast
I’m in Mansfield if you need to pass any work on

I’m in Mansfield if you need to pass any work on
Drop me a message mate with your number and how far you cover. We cover notts and derby but don't know if they'd be too far for you

What plastering can you do on your own then Andy G?

flisat-doll’s-house-wall-shelf__0415370_pe577914_s4.jpg

You should manage this on your own...easy weeks work.

I've got a couple of rooms in ravenshead mid Jan and a couple of rooms chesterfield last week of Jan.....give us a name as I'd feel a cock calling you and calling you megamix (pm if you prefer)

A change of career is needed for you in the new year mate.

Is it fcuk.

@Andy g .... Over the break, spend some time with the Don. He's been there. Pissing it up and in poor shape with no direction in life.

Depression twists you up in weird ways and has a real knack of making you look at the wrong part of the picture.

YOU CANNOT LOOK AT THE WHOLE PICTURE WITHOUT BEING SOBER, WELL FED AND WELL SLEPT.

PM me if you want to. I've been there too. I can help if you will listen....your problem has very little to do with plastering.

Sorry to say this but everyone is right, plastering is a non forgiving job if your in a bad place, go do something else for a while till you get the smile back, remember people on here are trying to help and sorry but your throwing back in there face, so get out.

Is it fcuk.

@Andy g .... Over the break, spend some time with the Don. He's been there. Pissing it up and in poor shape with no direction in life.

Depression twists you up in weird ways and has a real knack of making you look at the wrong part of the picture.

YOU CANNOT LOOK AT THE WHOLE PICTURE WITHOUT BEING SOBER, WELL FED AND WELL SLEPT.

PM me if you want to. I've been there too. I can help if you will listen....your problem has very little to do with plastering.

Listen to that Andy it's sense

Is it fcuk.

Plastering is the only thing he keeps going on about so I’d say it’s playing a very big part in his suffering.

Plastering is the only thing he keeps going on about so I’d say it’s playing a very big part in his suffering.

Look, I'm not a psychologist or even a very clever bloke, but I've been there.

I thought having to work in the cold was my problem many years ago.

I later worked out that a whole series of dissatisfactions and malfunctions were at play and my problem had very little to do with working in the cold.

I later worked out that a whole series of dissatisfactions and malfunctions were at play and my problem had very little to do with working in the cold.
He definitely needs to seek professional help.

Maybe it is deeper and I am scared now

Maybe it is deeper and I am scared now

My be it my all life