Any Ritmo for sale

Members online

does that mean large or medium?
No mate m is slightly different to the l , if I am correct the motor is a little bit more power and the hose lengths are 15m on m 20m on the l but besides that they are the same

Nice looking L on ebay at the moment.

Or

Look at this on eBay

My old m200.

On its 4th owner but only been used by each person once or twice.

I just got an L, am yet to have a problem pumping stiff,wet, 8m high or 25m long. All off the mains.

Nice looking L on ebay at the moment.

Or

Look at this on eBay

My old m200.

On its 4th owner but only been used by each person once or twice.

I just got an L, am yet to have a problem pumping stiff,wet, 8m high or 25m long. All off the mains.

One of the biggest issue with used machines - many guys don’t go for training so not learn about the machine

Glad you’re going well now mate

Friend of mine is after a Ritmo second hand L or M said I’d ask on here for him
Thanks
Pete as you know mine is neither a m or l but a 110v Powercoat with an uprated motor and set up for rendering. Hopper extension and an unused generator as well as spare r+s etc. If your mate is interested and not a messer get him to contact me with an offer.

One of the biggest issue with used machines - many guys don’t go for training so not learn about the machine

B703E7C7-D75B-49E0-BB54-01FF062F6389.gif

Am I incorrect mate? How many guys do you see just buying machines and having issues as they don’t know what to do? We experience it daily

Out of the 4 people who owned that m200, I was the only one to complete jobs with it.

That was honestly down to daves training and phone help.

All the others didnt have a clue to be honest.

The best training is years on site. Luckily I got to practise with someone elses machine. Couldnt imagine buying one with out a clue.

Am I incorrect mate? How many guys do you see just buying machines and having issues as they don’t know what to do? We experience it daily
Well that must be the most arrogant thing to say about machine users! I mean how difficult is to load a bag in the machine and let it do it’s job?

Out of the 4 people who owned that m200, I was the only one to complete jobs with it.

The best training is years on site. Luckily I got to practise with someone elses machine. Couldnt imagine buying one with out a clue.
Really? You have now used one ! Tell us how it goes as it’s exactly my point- sometimes it’s not the users fault.

Not sure what you mean mate. Any one who buys a machine with out training of some sort is going to fail.
How come if you have used machine before that, any machine? Does the m200 work with fizzy water or the power needs to be from wind mill delivered by Don Kihot in person? Machine should work as machine, literally.

Well that must be the most arrogant thing to say about machine users! I mean how difficult is to load a bag in the machine and let it do it’s job?

Not at all mate.

Machines are not plug and play. Those who think they are will not do well in the machine world. Those who have training, learn, adapt and take the advice on board will succeed

That is with any machine! Any size brand or model!

We always say, training will help and get you started, experience will be your best friend in the machine industry

How come if you have used machine before that, any machine? Does the m200 work with fizzy water or the power needs to be from wind mill delivered by Don Kihot in person? Machine should work as machine, literally.

Every machine requires a different setup procedure

Without knowing this life will be hard. Training on how to solve an air lock, check the phases are the right way are very important - without training you won’t know this

Not at all mate.

Machines are not plug and play. Those who think they are will not do well in the machine world. Those who have training, learn, adapt and take the advice on board will succeed

That is with any machine! Any size brand or model!
When you sell a new machine, where do you train the customer?

Every machine requires a different setup procedure

Without knowing this life will be hard. Training on how to solve an air lock, check the phases are the right way are very important - without training you won’t know this
Sure, but after that should perform as told, right?

You know well I’ll be questioning you and tell you real life f**k ups, but you have covered your legal stand well. However, that doesn’t mean anything when I stand in front of the wall and wandering wtf !

We can’t help issues beyond our control, if the machine fails, we help and sort it out.

We understand things happen on site and there are many variables - that’s why we are always available to help. I’m currently in NYC working and had a call at 4AM our time to help a customer - simple issue, he had a blockage in his airline. Quite often the most simple thing or smallest part causes an issue

You’re welcome to come down and see us and see exactly who we are and what we have done

Smaller machines are, they require more detail and accuracy.

I also sell more than one machine, diesel included and we experience guys who can’t grasp them straight away also
How smaller is m200 than a ritmo? Never heard the dealers to recommend for L to spray wetter than normal if it struggle, cos it never does, where you recommend wet so the machine can cope with it. I don’t buy machine to dictate my preferable consistency, I buy machine to spray my preferred consistency .

How smaller is m200 than a ritmo? Never heard the dealers to recommend for L to spray wetter than normal if it struggle, cos it never does, where you recommend wet so the machine can cope with it. I don’t buy machine to dictate my preferable consistency, I buy machine to spray my preferred consistency .

You can spray at the same consistency as the Ritmo, when we say raise your water it’s due to people spraying too stiff causing excessive pressure

A huge mistake people make is a lack of water in their render. Causing cracking, colour differences and many other issues

You can spray at the same consistency as the Ritmo, when we say raise your water it’s due to people spraying too stiff causing excessive pressure

A huge mistake people make is a lack of water in their render. Causing cracking, colour differences and many other issues

Many dealers also use the saying “the wetter the better”

Our training yard is by far the most realistic to site conditions, water from an IBC, power source is a long way away

Well worded, but when money and promises are involved , that’s the only way!
However, you know very well you’ll never be able to replicate site conditions and here is where the customer is relying on the machine and the numbers on it.

Well worded, but when money and promises are involved , that’s the only way!
However, you know very well you’ll never be able to replicate site conditions and here is where the customer is relying on the machine and the numbers on it.

What are you trying to say? We always pick the phone up and help. It’s the users choice if they take our advise or know better or call us. We have so many guys nailing it with every machine we sell, it’s great to see

The only difference between our yard and the site, is the facts it’s not a customers wall it’s ours. Peoples focus on onsite training isn’t the machine, it’s the job. At the yard we focus on the machine and recreate variables, power loss, air loss, water loss. If that’s done on site, it can cause pressure on the job and training session. Please trust our methods, we have been doing it a fair amount of time and it works for many of our customers