Anyone at the carboot today?

Members online

Olican

Private Member
@Andy g ?

IMG_20190908_090915.jpg

My mates mum does a car boot. She was telling about mad people. Some woman asking if she had the same shoes in a different size.... ‘um no because they’re my shoes..’

Or some one buying a good quality leather coat for a tenner , sucking their teeth saying ‘I’ll take a chance on it’ :rolleyes:

My mates mum does a car boot. She was telling about mad people. Some woman asking if she had the same shoes in a different size.... ‘um no because they’re my shoes..’

Or some one buying a good quality leather coat for a tenner , sucking their teeth saying ‘I’ll take a chance on it’ :rolleyes:
Hello darling I go to car boots a lot of del boys about not car booter, anyway I like to go for tools and plants, got a mate on they dose flower. One bunch of flowers 50p home grown lovely, this cheeky ducker said what about 25a bunch, u get a lot of scum going to them, PS how the plastering go

Nice little pointers I prefer the wood handle on those little fellas beautiful little twitchers!! As I like to call um!

Got this from car boot, works good four pounds

Attachments

• DSC_0016.JPG
    DSC_0016.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 138