Anyone interested in this in a couple weeks ?

Members online

BigBish

20200107_130121.jpg

Attachments

• 20200107_130107.jpg
    20200107_130107.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 235
  • 20200107_130101.jpg
    20200107_130101.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 235
  • 20200107_132230.jpg
    20200107_132230.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 223
2018 ritmo L

20m material/air
Long gun

20m of geka water hoses

20m tap to barrel hose

Water pump

Barrel

All accessories, sponge balls, washing fitting

Serviced by stuart at pft southern on 22nd december.

4.5k no vat

Since buying it for 4750, I have added 250 quids worth of extra water hoses and had it serviced,

The generator will be for sale separately, its done about 30 hours.

750 cash. Briggs and Stratton

Sick of it. Sick of the weather. Sick of rendering. Sick of being let down. Sick of s**t scaffolds. Sick of my van breaking down constantly. Sick of the outlay.
I’m surprised at this. You seemed to have got your mojo back.
you’ll miss it when the sun is shining and you’re sweating your tits off inside.

Sick of it. Sick of the weather. Sick of rendering. Sick of being let down. Sick of s**t scaffolds. Sick of my van breaking down constantly. Sick of the outlay.
Sounds like you need a good change pal. Why don’t you forget skimming for now, get off the trowel all together for a few years. If you get your head together and have a good think there’s loads of options out there

Sounds like you need a good change pal. Why don’t you forget skimming for now, get off the trowel all together for a few years. If you get your head together and have a good think there’s loads of options out there

I have never known what I want to do. Been fed up since i left the army, boring boring boring lol.

I just want work with someone else this year, least amount of stress possible. Then I can think about it. Until then I need the money coming in.

I have never known what I want to do. Been fed up since i left the army, boring boring boring lol.

I just want work with someone else this year, least amount of stress possible. Then I can think about it. Until then I need the money coming in.
What regiment? I know the feeling

Plastering is a very boring and lonely job at times you got to be a special breed to do this shite! Not so bad if ya never know anything else but sounds like you had enough! Get out of the trade if it’s affecting your mind (y)

Plastering is a very boring and lonely job at times you got to be a special breed to do this shite! Not so bad if ya never know anything else but sounds like you had enough! Get out of the trade if it’s affecting your mind (y)
Trouble is what else pays me 30k a year plus

We're all same mate. I hate working too.

Doesn't hold a candle to just going in and taking the piss out of each other all day.