Anyone Leaving Weber pral m overnight

Members online

Joce

The weathers around 10 degrees during the day where I am, had 20 bags on by 9am with accelerator rubbed up in the dark 7

Lol

Use fassa mate. Im still waiting to i bar it.

Had a morning down the cafe.

Opposite problem.

Or more accelerator, or a later spray and leave overnight, plenty of gear on.

If youre on to 10mm beads your fuckd

Did see a guy post he spray Weber really late and i barred it the next day, thought f**k me nice one but have to think what if it’s proper windy one night , would be in tears
Maybe buy a blow heater

Do the 15mm beads skrink to 10mm beads at night time
Did see a guy post he spray Weber really late and i barred it the next day, thought f**k me nice one but have to think what if it’s proper windy one night , would be in tears
Maybe buy a blow heater

I wouldnt want to risk weber this time of year overnight.

Plenty on rapid. On early doors.

Unless maybe 15mm direct over microgobetis or similar.

Do the 15mm beads skrink to 10mm beads at night time

I wouldnt want to risk weber this time of year overnight.

Plenty on rapid. On early doors.

Unless maybe 15mm direct over microgobetis or similar.
Did some k rend other day was ok next morning . Done some this afternoon going back 8 ish tomoz.. was on at 3 pm

Thats what ive been doing with Fassa. Starting spraying at 10am and its still soft at 8am the next day.

Whole day rubbing gives plenty of time to clean properly and no stress about spraying again until tomorrow.

Nice a cosy in costa. Pricing day !

Attachments

• 15724234817425109749022501626632.jpg
    15724234817425109749022501626632.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 146
Sorry I’m using 15mm beads! Some guys on here use 10mm beads and leave over night using Weber.

put more accelerator today finished for 4 pm.

what’s the Fassa like? All customers say I want Krend because of the speckles lol. Any product out there with the speckles other then Krend.