1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone taking on in leeds?

Discussion in 'Plasterers Looking For Plasterers' started by brad myers, Jan 12, 2018.

1. brad myers

brad myers New Member

Hi guys, I've got my level 3 diploma but that's just a piece of paper to most people. Is anyone taking on in Leeds? Wanting to actually be able to do some plastering so college wasn't wasted time. Thanks :)

2. smoother09

smoother09 Private Member

You should probably jump on with agency work will help you get a bit of experience thing is if you jump on with a decent company and say your a plasterer they will sus you out in a morning! My advice is to be honest say you got your certificate but are coming in at a semi skilled level and are willing to learn. People in business appreciate honestly,time keeping, cleanliness go that little bit further and you will be a necessity to someone or a company! Google plastering companies in Leeds give um a ring have a chat tell them you don't expect big money and if someone give you a go then down the line when you prove your worth and skills improve, you can call the shots!
    Good luck!!.....god that was a bit deep for me at 6 on a Friday morning!!!! Right getting up dog out porridge and a slice of toast n outta door for 7 oh I love my life!!
    Scrap that don't be a plasterer!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

Stick about on here and something always comes up :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. It come up this morning alright when the old woman was riding like a champion jockey ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. brad myers

brad myers New Member

lmao

6. brad myers

brad myers New Member

Cheers mate

7. Cornelius

Cornelius Well-Known Member

Pictures please? I bet she is nice and young and tight.

8. sure thing m8..here’s us out in Ibiza last year..what a party ;)

9. 67B3FD8E-9B92-4B58-B2DD-AB35AB2BD96E.png

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 4
  10. Cornelius

I bet her knickers smell exquisite?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Nah...she prefers to go commando..;)

12. Cornelius

Mmmmmm delightful

13. algeeman

algeeman Private Member

get the fuucking guts licked out of it !!!

14. She’s like a kfc bargain bucket..finger licking good ;)

• Funny Funny x 1