Anyone taking on in leeds?

brad myers

Hi guys, I've got my level 3 diploma but that's just a piece of paper to most people. Is anyone taking on in Leeds? Wanting to actually be able to do some plastering so college wasn't wasted time. Thanks :)

You should probably jump on with agency work will help you get a bit of experience thing is if you jump on with a decent company and say your a plasterer they will sus you out in a morning! My advice is to be honest say you got your certificate but are coming in at a semi skilled level and are willing to learn. People in business appreciate honestly,time keeping, cleanliness go that little bit further and you will be a necessity to someone or a company! Google plastering companies in Leeds give um a ring have a chat tell them you don't expect big money and if someone give you a go then down the line when you prove your worth and skills improve, you can call the shots!
Good luck!!.....god that was a bit deep for me at 6 on a Friday morning!!!! Right getting up dog out porridge and a slice of toast n outta door for 7 oh I love my life!!
Scrap that don't be a plasterer!!

You should probably jump on with agency work will help you get a bit of experience thing is if you jump on with a decent company and say your a plasterer they will sus you out in a morning! My advice is to be honest say you got your certificate but are coming in at a semi skilled level and are willing to learn. People in business appreciate honestly,time keeping, cleanliness go that little bit further and you will be a necessity to someone or a company! Google plastering companies in Leeds give um a ring have a chat tell them you don't expect big money and if someone give you a go then down the line when you prove your worth and skills improve, you can call the shots!
Good luck!!.....god that was a bit deep for me at 6 on a Friday morning!!!! Right getting up dog out porridge and a slice of toast n outta door for 7 oh I love my life!!
Scrap that don't be a plasterer!!
Cheers mate

67B3FD8E-9B92-4B58-B2DD-AB35AB2BD96E.png

Attachments

• BEA939A7-E126-44FB-9BE7-6E1B4B61559B.png
    BEA939A7-E126-44FB-9BE7-6E1B4B61559B.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 355