Anyone Used this gear

kebab king

Private Member
E2F58E1F-B53D-4B76-BB8E-118E9E831D56.jpeg
552BC2AB-F7EC-429F-9B17-123C63CB1CB5.jpeg
Really nice to use. On top of there own Pre rend

I asked about the l*m*-g***n duro a few weeks back on here got no replies mate , the builder at a refurb I’m at said plasterers he uses said it was lovely gear but I thought he was bullshitting, I got 4 pallets of the solo finish to use starting next month I asked about that yesterday on bg group and a guy said he used the solo last year and gave great review tbh he said it was the best lime finish he ever used , I don’t normally nick photos off that group but am gonna as his picture looked great , I’m looking forward to finding out now, also tbf they priced very good too

This is my solo
606E4991-F7C0-4CC5-8974-403D80522B55.jpeg
77ACB192-7B5E-48C9-887D-4B9FAC52BB42.jpeg

This is his wall , looks mint
7BBAA7B1-8110-4E75-8C6A-20BDBF383CB7.jpeg

The solo is internal finish to go over a internal Wolsey insulation panels that have been plugged onto walls in a barn conversion, I spoke to guys at l*m*-g***n for advice on troweling up basically gotta aim for 3/4 mm ish with the mesh bedded in, the insulation panels I never seen before until last week they are fully breathable and spec by conservation officers on the job barn dates back to 1700 , the client is pinning them atm in there they are soft material but also firm ish built up in layers stuck together approx 60 mm thick some parts I’m gonna trim them to curve at reveals etc to give a bit of character, will be nice to use materials that we should actually be putting on walls I’ll post them as I do it in few weeks too

I asked about the l*m*-g***n duro a few weeks back on here got no replies mate , the builder at a refurb I’m at said plasterers he uses said it was lovely gear but I thought he was bullshitting, I got 4 pallets of the solo finish to use starting next month I asked about that yesterday on bg group and a guy said he used the solo last year and gave great review tbh he said it was the best lime finish he ever used , I don’t normally nick photos off that group but am gonna as his picture looked great , I’m looking forward to finding out now, also tbf they priced very good too

This is my solo
View attachment 25641View attachment 25642

This is his wall , looks mint
View attachment 25643
That looks great

That looks great
I thought so too mate tbh I was surprised how nice finish he got , don’t know how long these l*m*-g***n guys have been about tbh I never heard of them until this job but they also do colour scrape render finishes and the duro is like a base coat for either the colour external kebab has done or internal finish coat , they based in shophshire, can’t find the prices I got quoted atm as I’m away but they were ok and they are British made products if I’m correct.

@kebab king how come you used it there on that job ? Is it on to new blocks ?

I thought so too mate tbh I was surprised how nice finish he got , don’t know how long these l*m*-g***n guys have been about tbh I never heard of them until this job but they also do colour scrape render finishes and the duro is like a base coat for either the colour external kebab has done or internal finish coat , they based in shophshire, can’t find the prices I got quoted atm as I’m away but they were ok and they are British made products if I’m correct.

@kebab king how come you used it there on that job ? Is it on to new blocks ?
It’s a local Company. Just up the road. Render and plaster made by Plasterers. It’s just there on the job. I’d use it again. Lovely gear. The mono is apparently very competitive price. You ring up with a spec and they advise on what you need.