Anyone used this

John j

Mono Don
A mate in the know said its to loose weight . Helps burn fat with out hot flushes like some. Got it free with some other stuff
Screenshot_20190301-184100_Messenger.jpg

Quorn has made me sick twice in the last month because of our stupid health ideas. Wasn't until the second round I realised it was the quorn.... Anyway..
linoleic... It might cause side effects such as stomach upset, diarrhea, nausea, fatigue, headache, backache, and increased risk of bleeding. In rare cases, conjugated linoleic acid has caused liver toxicity.

Taken from....

Quorn has made me sick twice in the last month because of our stupid health ideas. Wasn't until the second round I realised it was the quorn.... Anyway..
linoleic... It might cause side effects such as stomach upset, diarrhea, nausea, fatigue, headache, backache, and increased risk of bleeding. In rare cases, conjugated linoleic acid has caused liver toxicity.

Taken from....

See you started with might. Well i.ll do this tub n see what happens . I.ve took alot worse as a kid

@John j dunno what that is but when i used to go gym some lads took clen: it speeds your heart rate up basically to burn fat. Seen lads can’t hold a phone as hands shake.

So basically you’re f**k**g about with your heart with chemicals

E
@John j dunno what that is but when i used to go gym some lads took clen: it speeds your heart rate up basically to burn fat. Seen lads can’t hold a phone as hands shake.

So basically you’re fkg about with your heart with chemicals
Heart . I.ve stuck em up me ass

Taken from....

Tried the sausages and ruined my stomac