1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

App

Discussion in 'Forum Bugs - Errors - Suggestions' started by broonster, Dec 6, 2017.

1. broonster

broonster Member

App not working

2. vfr12

vfr12 Private Member

Change your phone

3. broonster

broonster Member

Thanks for that.

4. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

The app was discontinued years ago now... because it was unreliable and costly to maintain... the fact it has worked this long surprised me.

DOwnload tapatalk or just use the forum in your browser... the reason for the app was because the forum was not mobile responsive :D

5. Wayners

Wayners Active Member

While in the browser add bookmark to home screen.. You then get an icon on home screen that looks like you have a app... If you get my drift.. Works with android and iPhone...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

yup thats one way to do it :D if you want "push notifications" then tapatalk does that and the using the browser

7. Dropsalot

Dropsalot Private Member

I read all that............pffft!