Are you on here you absolute turd

I watched that a good few weeks back, and thought even for me, that's rougher than a badgers backside

Or is he getting it ready for woodchip?

why you make these videos god only knows , what good do you do at all? I'm all for helping but man you suck so bad
gotta be worse than rwf270 for sure

why you make these videos god only knows , what good do you do at all? I'm all for helping but man you suck so bad
gotta be worse than rwf270 for sure

I have met roger a few times and he is a lovely chap....

The thing with youtube is you need to make videos that get views and "how to plaster a wall" is one of the most searched plastering search terms so making a video targeting that is business sense....

I get hate for some of the stuff I publish in other niches and to be honest it is clickbait or targeted for £££'s

Does this roger sell
Himself as a plumber?!? I am sure as s**t he fitted a new bath and tiled a shower for me in an old flat of mine. Bath leaked and the tiling looked like stevie wonder had done it!

The thing with youtube is you need to make videos that get views and "how to plaster a wall" is one of the most searched plastering search terms so making a video targeting that is business sense....

I get hate for some of the stuff I publish in other niches and to be honest it is clickbait or targeted for £££'s
How depressing

You think thats bad you should see his K Rend video....that is as rough as it gets. Talks the talk but hasn't got a clue.

Check out 6:00 onwards...he says 'thats the job done' you should be ashamed and the brickwork stained to f**k.

Left it to long...didn't mask off the brickwork...didn't protect it from the weather. Disgrace I wouldn't be putting that on Youtube.

Then you're a c**t as well.

Check out 6:00 onwards...he says 'thats the job done' you should be ashamed and the brickwork stained to f**k.

Left it to long...didn't mask off the brickwork...didn't protect it from the weather. Disgrace I wouldn't be putting that on Youtube.

I agree it’s an Awful job, I notice they didn’t show it close up,
I bet Weber don’t indorse that video.

He looks like he picked up a trowel the week before himself
Plarsterers are me, and wiv good reason.

Got that right.

I could do wiv being plarstering today.

f**k**g cracks.

I’m still trying to figure out who’s teaching who
I've seen that vid before. Thu, I didn't have 40min so I flicked through it and it seemed okay.

Actually watched it today at lunchtime. Jesus f**k**g Christ, what's he playing at? I mean, maybe it turned out okay but what f**k**g way is that to put on a wall? I got the impression that he only just got away with it too. All tearing like f**k when he's laying on and you can hear it's gone off when he's still flattening. What an abortion.