Are you on here you absolute turd

Members online

I've seen that vid before. Thu, I didn't have 40min so I flicked through it and it seemed okay.

Actually watched it today at lunchtime. Jesus fkg Christ, what's he playing at? I mean, maybe it turned out okay but what fkg way is that to put on a wall? I got the impression that he only just got away with it too. All tearing like f**k when he's laying on and you can hear it's gone off when he's still flattening. What an abortion.

First backhanded compliment i got when learning was my finish is good. It’s just everything else.

Can tell a good spread by how tidy they put it on. Tidier it’s on the less work it needs.

That roger has a really rude attitude too. Speaks to that bird like a piece of s**t

First backhanded compliment i got when learning was my finish is good. It’s just everything else.

Can tell a good spread by how tidy they put it on. Tidier it’s on the less work it needs.

That roger has a really rude attitude too. Speaks to that bird like a piece of s**t

I got a tug for that the first time I worked for proper spreads. A brickie had taught me to 'just f**k**g get it on. You're coming back. Sort it then!'

Turned out proper spreads didn't like that so I had to up my game a bit.

He’s a tit mate

@JessThePlasterer says I give out backhanded compliments. I said she looked a bit better when she had a wash and put on a bit of lippy and a wedding dress and the next thing you know, it's backhanded but it's true. She did look a bit better for it.

@JessThePlasterer says I give out backhanded compliments. I said she looked a bit better when she had a wash and put on a bit of lippy and a wedding dress and the next thing you know, it's backhanded but it's true. She did look a bit better for it.

I never said that because there’s no way you’ve ever handed out a compliment!

The nicest thing you’ve ever said to me is ‘spaktard’ :ROFLMAO:

I never said that because there’s no way you’ve ever handed out a compliment!

The nicest thing you’ve ever said to me is ‘spaktard’ :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20190301-212208.png