Artex ceilings Birmingham

Members online

No members online now.

lurpak

Artex Boy
Had these booked in but just not got the time. Need to be done before end of March. Private retirement home in mOsley bham.

Skim artex ceilings. 1 bedroom. living room. Small kitchen, hallway and bathroom. Coving is staying so no boarding. 2 flats in total both empty and flooring up.

This is the one i did so you can see the layout

Artex is free of asbestos.

You have to use the refugees route to get up to the flats so it’s a few stairs.

Cheers

3 hours a day travelling will they pay 4 travel lol ,im out too busy mate nobody else closer on ere

Phoarrr look at that beauty

It'd be great if you could talk in the videos and explain how you approached the area, it'd be really useful for bums like me

How do you cope with such cramped ceilings, not being able to get a good pull?

Had these booked in but just not got the time. Need to be done before end of March. Private retirement home in mOsley bham.

Skim artex ceilings. 1 bedroom. living room. Small kitchen, hallway and bathroom. Coving is staying so no boarding. 2 flats in total both empty and flooring up.

Cheers

I'd want extra huffing and puffing with a can of stella near by(y)

I watch a lot of videos on diy to help me, some are good, some bad, but I try to learn both ways - why approach X is more suitable, and why approach Y is wrong and useless

Yeah that would be really interesting.

Cheers

No offence lumpy but that job in the video looks awful no wonder you charge big money to do that shite day in day out,fair play to u

No offence lumpy but that job in the video looks awful no wonder you charge big money to do that shite day in day out,fair play to u

None taken mate. Yes day in day out some jobs lovely some not so much. But keeps me on my toes. I’d go blind skimming board day in day out.

Cheers

Cheers

Looks like a scene from “ American horror story did you have to work around all the s**t in the rooms ??
I think I’d be trying to give that one as well..

Day rate spreads would love that job. Lol
No we wouldnt . Help me @lurpak

Now I know why so many ‘spreads’ got no work tho. Lazy c**ts. Empty flat of artex ceilings nice tidy pay bang the lot out in a week have the month off.

Bums