Back gone again

Members online

@Pagey.. You ain't getting much help here are you.. Apart from memory foam bed. Good sole shoes. You can also try a back support like this here, screwfix also sell but you need to find one that will work for you. Look online. Also don't sit in a cold van seat this winter. Fill hot water bottle out the hot water tap and the warmth will keep you back moving. A cold seat will make things worse. Also ware boiler suit or similar as the cold air will cause your back trouble..

@Pagey.. You ain't getting much help here are you.. Apart from memory foam bed. Good sole shoes. You can also try a back support like this here, screwfix also sell but you need to find one that will work for you. Look online. Also don't sit in a cold van seat this winter. Fill hot water bottle out the hot water tap and the warmth will keep you back moving. A cold seat will make things worse. Also ware boiler suit or similar as the cold air will cause your back trouble..
I might as well go to a witch dr than listen to this lot @Marshy pm me and said anal beads are best to solve it lol

Sid my back few years back .doc said its gone in to spasm. Couldn' move n had to crawl in pain to toilet . Now I seem to lean more to left to prevent it and rest me elbow on me knee. Though it' worse at this time of year.
Apparently there' a method of stretching to should do before we get out of bed in morning loosens ye back (Google it) though you won' remember to do it

I went to an osteopath for my back. No problems since. Go once a month now.
I know it's off thread but has anyone had their eyes done with the lasers? Mine are bloody awful now and I've been looking into laser treatment. Can't even read a menu in a pub.It's a couple of grand but good for fifteen years or so.
M8 of mine had his done a few years back he s still as ugly as f**k but his eyesights alot better

I pulled my back out lifting a compressor out of the boot of my car 2 days before I set off for 4 week tour of spain on the bike... I was dreading it but a couple of long days in my mates sauna sorted it right out :D