Back hone at last

Members online

Hi all , fairly new here , just got back to yo after 23 yrs in aus , wondering if any one can give advice on prices changing over the years eg sand cement , skimming , micro cement and venetian any advice would be appreciated great site love reading the banter cheers Marcus

Hi all , fairly new here , just got back to yo after 23 yrs in aus , wondering if any one can give advice on prices changing over the years eg sand cement , skimming , micro cement and venetian any advice would be appreciated great site love reading the banter cheers Marcus
Minimum £255 a day mate saying that depending where you are and what you do that could go up , if any clowns come on here saying £150 just ignore them , might as well work in aldi if that’s the case
Welcome home

127E8BC1-61B8-4A14-80B4-E6E31FC080D4.gif

Minimum £255 a day mate saying that depending where you are and what you do that could go up , if any clowns come on here saying £150 just ignore them , might as well work in aldi if that’s the case
Welcome home
Are you talking about rendering?

It’s all relative anyway. Some days I think that was a good easy earner! Other days I feel I've worked harder for my money. I might base a labour cost around the idea of a day rate but then I take into account how much the job feels it’s worth to me

It’s all relative anyway. Some days I think that was a good easy earner! Other days I feel I've worked harder for my money. I might base a labour cost around the idea of a day rate but then I take into account how much the job feels it’s worth to me
Yes mate mainly rendering in aus so prob just stick to that , not much skimming over there havnt done much of it in last 20 yrs

Where were you . In Australia. Sport. We were gonna go to Perth 20 years ago.
Spent 10 years in manly ( Sydney) , the rest of time was Gold Coast prob dodged a bullet with Perth there been not much work there for about 6 yrs some guys I know out there are only gett 200 aus a day

Yes mate mainly rendering in aus so prob just stick to that , not much skimming over there havnt done much of it in last 20 yrs
I’m the opposite, don’t render! Looks like too much hard work and too much mither! Take my hat off to those who do it well! All the best with getting yourself re established! Bet it’ll be weird adjusting back to the weather here rendering

Spent 10 years in manly ( Sydney) , the rest of time was Gold Coast prob dodged a bullet with Perth there been not much work there for about 6 yrs some guys I know out there are only gett 200 aus a day
Don't know what that's in £ , expect weather plays a part here , have to allow for rainy days off