Bad back

Members online

Yeah coz that's guna sort out a fooked spine!!!
Sorted mine out , dehydration almost crippled me , was on 20 cups of tea or coffee for 35 years no water , always had to lay down after work and would crawl out of bed in the morning , I sit straight up in the morning and not had a pain for two years apart from the missus

Sorted mine out , dehydration almost crippled me , was on 20 cups of tea or coffee for 35 years no water , always had to lay down after work and would crawl out of bed in the morning , I sit straight up in the morning and not had a pain for two years apart from the missus

That's your kidneys giving you pain in same area!

Nothing to do with soft tissue damage or discs!

Im 56 Just spent 2 weeks knocking and digging , with 3 skips 100m away not a twinge

A lot of people in the building trade think they have back ache! Not the reason they drink so much alcohol there internal organs are f**k*d. You got kidney failure!

Yeah tell him to get on her big ass and ride that cowgirl until he can't walk!!!!

Next!!!
I've got an embarrassing phobia of skimming dry PVA, I've tried to force myself but I usually break down in a sobbing mess , throw my tools in the van and get a new phone number.
It takes me two days minimum of a intense cannabis recovery program before I can ever hear the word " overskim "
Now Dr. @zombie , can you prescribe my a link to a reputable source of conclusive evidence that its just as good to skim dry as tacky

I've got an embarrassing phobia of skimming dry PVA, I've tried to force myself but I usually break down in a sobbing mess , throw my tools in the van and get a new phone number.
It takes me two days minimum of a intense cannabis recovery program before I can ever hear the word " overskim "
Now Dr. @zombie , can you prescribe my a link to a reputable source of conclusive evidence that its just as good to skim dry as tacky

Always skim dry pva anything else is just weird!

Next!