Bad job :(

9587F07D-C7B0-4126-B991-2881E52E1E1B.jpeg

In started another thread as I thought this was a thread to stop spammers. Picture above is the plastering after three weeks. I’ve popped two holes, the area has small bubbles and also doesn’t feel smooth. Looked sooooo good when it was first done, but now I feel like it’s shrunk and this has happened.

wall was a bit dodgy to start with. The plaster kept on falling of after I painted it, so I and my dad tried to use Polyfillar, again the plaster bubbled and I had to knock of the wall.

The walls are internal, they also appear to have areas that aren’t drying.

she prepped it herself mate. Need more pics really

1578126293365.jpeg

Absolutely horrendous geez!! The bottom feeding Vauxhall deserves everything he gets! Also :cachetada:for letting the customer do the prep.
Come on ffs!! Self respecting spreads who have pride in their work would never let ANY customers do the prep! We all get offers from the customers to do the prep from time to time and I always bluntly refuse!!

View attachment 43406
Absolutely horrendous geez!! The bottom feeding Vauxhall deserves everything he gets! Also :cachetada:for letting the customer do the prep.
Come on ffs!! Self respecting spreads who have pride in their work would never let ANY customers do the prep! We all get offers from the customers to do the prep from time to time and I always bluntly refuse!!

i fully agree mate but on the flip side a self respecting customer doesn’t prep either.

cheap job cheap results

View attachment 43406
I didn’t do the prep. I painted the wall when I came across the issue of the plaster being crap. So I removed as much as I could, kept on painting, repeat. I didn’t do any prep, that’s not prep.

i fully agree mate but on the flip side a self respecting customer doesn’t prep either.

cheap job cheap results
Again I didn’t prep, I removed as much plaster as I could.
Cheap? People can charge whatever they want and on the other thread I was told I paid too much.

Far from it. She’s posted ‘bad job’ and needs advice with absolutely 0 information. Imagine the ballache working for someone like that
Wasn’t this where new members write an intro thread to get approved to start threads? Stops spammers.

Again I’m not really sure of why I’ve received so much animosity. I’m asking so I learn from the mistake. No one is forcing someone to give advice, it can only help consumers like myself. Knowledge is power.

I didn’t do the prep. I painted the wall when I came across the issue of the plaster being crap. So I removed as much as I could, kept on painting, repeat. I didn’t do any prep, that’s not prep.
No plasterer did what you've pictured, awful. DIY job strip it all off and get a plasterer.

Again I’m not really sure of why I’ve received so much animosity. I’m asking so I learn from the mistake. No one is forcing someone to give advice, it can only help consumers like myself. Knowledge is power.

No worries. Can we at least see more pictures, further away, the ceilings etc even if they're painted.

There is some shoddy plasterers about and they deserve to be ridiculed, but theres also good plasterers getting mugged off.

Could I ask you just how you came across this so called plasterer that you had in to do your job??