Baffled

josel

Went to do a quote on plastering a living wall. Piece of p**s i thought. The client explained the previous plasterer only put one coat on 3 walls. The 4th wall had no major defects and was plastered with bonding, scratched then primed. I asked why the previous plasterer did this and the client didnt know. Before it was bonded it only had matt paint over plaster board.
So my question is why would you use bonding plaster scracth coat and prime the wall over matt paint? Why not PVA it then 2 coats of multifinish?

Went to do a quote on plastering a living wall. Piece of p**s i thought. The client explained the previous plasterer only put one coat on 3 walls. The 4th wall had no major defects and was plastered with bonding, scratched then primed. I asked why the previous plasterer did this and the client didnt know. Before it was bonded it only had matt paint over plaster board.
So my question is why would you use bonding plaster scracth coat and prime the wall over matt paint? Why not PVA it then 2 coats of multifinish?

Why not use unifinish?

maybe the wall was a bit sketchy :D

I have used a tight coat bonding on a lot of reskims in the past

I have used bonding before if the walls are in a bad state, but from what you say the surface didn't seem that bad so PVA and skim would be the way forward.

Spare bag kicking about I guess.

This is a bag of browning from 1988, 50kg.
20161207_083309.jpg

20161207_083259.jpg

look c**t let's sort this out like men . Don't give it the big one on your mums laptop if you've got something to say come say it to me .
Oh look don't start you f**k**g bald t**t
Go buy one of those paddle cleaners and shine your head in it[/QUO

look c**t let's sort this out like men . Don't give it the big one on your mums laptop if you've got something to say come say it to me .

Oooooooohhhhhhhh scary
Honestly you need to get laid mate I think that's the issue here

Bonding nicer to skim over than a pva'd wall, don't know why it would be primed, unless it had been left a while to kill the suction.

What's the history with you two?
I did a crap job years ago after a heavey weekend . He came on here slating me which is rather rube as to be honest I put food on his table as he put it right so he said lol . Anyway he sits behind his computer like most nerds giving me s**t . So I just wanna smash his face in to be honest

I did a crap job years ago after a heavey weekend . He came on here slating me which is rather rube as to be honest I put food on his table as he put it right so he said lol . Anyway he sits behind his computer like most nerds giving me s**t . So I just wanna smash his face in to be honest
I'd love to see you try

You done some plastering for a plasterer.
I think you 2 are the same woman with 2 accounts entertaining yourself.

Mug n milf.