Band of builders

flynnyman

Any one a member? Became a member a while back and they do some amazing work, they are doing a project at the minute called Sadies project I think. A bloke from BG called Paul who I've met and he is a top guy and another lad gave their time up to do it. I've not got a link at the minute I think it's worth waiting for the reveal which will bring a tear to your eye :) do a search and watch why it was set up its f**k**g amazing. We've all seen what @Olican has done over two weeks ( which feels like two months lol) and we've all helped. I've got an idea Im gonna run past Oli and maybe another member and hopefully this place can be more charitable :)

Any one a member? Became a member a while back and they do some amazing work, they are doing a project at the minute called Sadies project I think. A bloke from BG called Paul who I've met and he is a top guy and another lad gave their time up to do it. I've not got a link at the minute I think it's worth waiting for the reveal which will bring a tear to your eye :) do a search and watch why it was set up its f**k**g amazing. We've all seen what @Olican has done over two weeks ( which feels like two months lol) and we've all helped. I've got an idea Im gonna run past Oli and maybe another member and hopefully this place can be more charitable :)

Paul Mulinganie from BG and Tom Sandford.

Sadies Dad is a spread called Carl Jenkins.

BOB is a great thing, they have a group on FB called ‘Band of Builders’ well worth getting involved with

Two years more like, never posted so much :whistle:

I done a project a while back in rufford were a couple of them were involved..
It wernt there project as such but someone got intouch with them to help.
It was for a family the mother of the children had cancer it was her last christmas just gone and found out a month ago she had passed so sad had a little boy and girl heartbreaking .
Massive help from everyone the house would have looked fantastic when done.
Was really nice to help out.