Bathroom appliances and tiles

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Any recommendations, looking for roughly 1.2 ish shower tray and flat single piece glass screen , sunk into floor if possible, nice sink and toilet, plus half decent tiles , not after cheap as stuff but probably medium budget stuff that looks pucka but isn’t porselonca cost
Where should I look online ?
Thanks

Minefield mate local plumbers merchants can get u better quality but bigger price online you can end up with some right shite 6mm glass a must but it’s the surrounds that can be s**t peeling that’s y u got to buy better
Topps tiles r good quality and selection price again high, most tiles r never a perfect size 1mm out here n there defiantly wouldn’t buy online especially tiles

Photos of recent bathroom region of 100k. this is a local holiday home, note the glass roof to the bathroom.

Attachments

• 20180126_111233.jpg
    20180126_111233.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 248
  • 20180126_105904.jpg
    20180126_105904.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 234
  • 20180126_105931.jpg
    20180126_105931.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 227
  • 20180126_111140.jpg
    20180126_111140.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Looks good, but 100k??? For a holiday home

the costing was at 60k before plastering stage. the wall are covered in white marble with shutters to close the windows which overlook the garden. then the tiling, underfloor heating, bathroom fittings.
this is a small amount of money to this client, it is on a 5 bed house with a 250k overspill timber frame grand design property in the garden. both are used for sailing at weekends and after a days sailing everyone takes a shower. there are other grand design shower rooms to these properties.

@Vincey don’t you fancy Venetian or micro on the walls? Much nicer look than tiles, for the fixed shower screens we always use a merchants called crosslings in Doncaster iv fitted loads of their screens biggest was 1.6 there good quality reasonable price, I usually get the customer to pick and buy their own tiles from topps using my discount and I get the reward points from them

Micro all the way.just talked my client into having all three bathrooms on barn conversion to have it and got the green light.

@Vincey don’t you fancy Venetian or micro on the walls? Much nicer look than tiles, for the fixed shower screens we always use a merchants called crosslings in Doncaster iv fitted loads of their screens biggest was 1.6 there good quality reasonable price, I usually get the customer to pick and buy their own tiles from topps using my discount and I get the reward points from them
Thanks, good idea tbh I never thought anything about the micro stuff , I’ve not got a clue about it , see others discussing it on threads but I just flick past, the Venetian stuff tbh I don’t like the actual look ( no offence to anyone that does it ) always thought it looks like trowelled on artex painted different colours

TBH mate I would only use microcement in the wet areas as it's totally waterproof and no come backs.Well I havent touch wood.Theres alot that can be done as well it as in finishes.