Best machine by far

I have used most machines and in my opinion the PFT machines run all over the rest of the s**t out there . The ritmo is out standing and the back up is second to none .

No Andy , I moved and decided I would leave it all to the big man . I'm happy just doing a bit of machine work. I still repair some people's machine in Devon . Been using a ritmo lately and forgot what a cracking machine it is . Did 850m of hardwall with it and now spraying parinter . Irs so bloody versatile.

essexandy

Private Member
No Andy , I moved and decided I would leave it all to the big man . I'm happy just doing a bit of machine work. I still repair some people's machine in Devon . Been using a ritmo lately and forgot what a cracking machine it is . Did 850m of hardwall with it and now spraying parinter . Irs so bloody versatile.
Good to hear that you're well.
The Ritmo is a great little machine but ours hasn't been out of the unit for about three years!

are you a pft dealer?

essexandy

Private Member
come on andy thats no good... remember when you bought that :D
I have never and would never pick jobs just because I've got the Ritmo to do them. I actually bought the Ritmo with the then new Spray Finish in mind, I've never sprayed a single bag of it.
To be honest I've even hand applied a few jobs because I couldn't be bothered to relearn the procedures of using the machine.

Rossi46

Private Member
I have never and would never pick jobs just because I've got the Ritmo to do them. I actually bought the Ritmo with the then new Spray Finish in mind, I've never sprayed a single bag of it.
To be honest I've even hand applied a few jobs because I couldn't be bothered to relearn the procedures of using the machine.
How much do you want for it? :D

Used the ritmo for a couple of years.... was pretty good and found all the Pft people helpful!! But I love my eze k4!!! In my opinion much better all round! Saying that I’ve not used the g4 but I’d imagine fairly similar.