Best machine for internal and external spray plastering??

Tyc71

Hi All im an experienced manual plasterer but have never used a spray machine. I'm considering using one for internal and external plastering/rendering. would love some advice as to which machine is best for the job. I usually work on extensions, new builds and re renders on domestic jobs.

Hi All im an experienced manual plasterer but have never used a spray machine. I'm considering using one for internal and external plastering/rendering. would love some advice as to which machine is best for the job. I usually work on extensions, new builds and re renders on domestic jobs.
You'll get two answers, PFT Ritmo and Mtec M200.
PFT don't pay to be on this forum so you won't get any dealers trying to inform/sell you their offering, Mtec do and will.

Morning,

If you are looking for a machine for Internal work, I would only recommend this for big commercial projects - you have to have the right job for it.

For the line of work you're doing, my advise would be to focus on the external side of things, with a machine such as the M-tec M200 which is a small, compact 110v unit, designed for Rendering and for the Domestic market. Anything bigger in my opinion would be overkill for this type of work.

If you are really interested in the Internal side of things, I would recommend looking into the world of airless plaster and when the job arises, simply hire an airless machine for around £200.00 + VAT per week. You would find this system more beneficial to spray.

We provide training free of charge if you hire or purchase any machine from ourselves at our depot in Cheltenham.

Please feel free to give me a call on 01242 236699 Ext: 206 if you wish to discuss this in more detail

Regards,

Ryan