Best thing about domestics

Working weekends when the sun is shining
5FDD572D-2D5F-4D4D-96C5-99A5EB9B48E8.gif

so right rossi,...plumber told me last job he did ,customer deducted cost of tea/biscuits from his bill,and also cost of electric used for his drill,
Hahaha! Bloody hell mate, that’s a bit out of order.

f**k the plumber though he can afford it! Lol.

deducted 12.00 quid from bill cockney1,.....and when he protested and said they offered him the tea/bicuits,...reply was well you could have refused/said no,....
I wouldn't of let that one go you can't charge someone unless there aware from the beginning!!! Even though it's only £12 think I would get to point of taking plasterer off wall if someone tried that s**t!

deducted 12.00 quid from bill cockney1,.....and when he protested and said they offered him the tea/bicuits,...reply was well you could have refused/said no,....
WOW! It’s just Incredible what some people will do! Bet the blokes scarred for life! He will never accept another cup of tea without asking if he’s being charged for it! Pfft!!

Yer F*****g great

F6C801D5-E910-48E7-8C26-A00F91717FE1.jpeg

@Cockney1 gonna disown me when finds out im working today and tomorrow. Got let down today by a c**t spread. Got new one starting Monday.

Been doing some board work day rate on side to help someone out. Starting to see why the monkeys prefer it. Go in throw few bags on n do1

Yer F*****g great

View attachment 39663

@Cockney1 gonna disown me when finds out im working today and tomorrow. Got let down today by a c**t spread. Got new one starting Monday.

Been doing some board work day rate on side to help someone out. Starting to see why the monkeys prefer it. Go in throw few bags on n do1
F*****g hell!!! Do you learn nothing!.....
I bloody thought as much seeing as you weren’t on here last night!
Off to bed early was it?

DB69D945-0ADF-4C8A-805F-4E8426953396.gif

Pfft! Weekend working w**k*r!

so right rossi,...plumber told me last job he did ,customer deducted cost of tea/biscuits from his bill,and also cost of electric used for his drill,
Had that once , a gentleman from Pakistan, deducted ten quid for power , basiclly my radio, was a one day job, had his four year old daughter with him when I counted the cash so I just left it ! Would'nt have even bothered looking at the job but his missus called me up and said her name was Sharon ! :ROFLMAO: Got there and thought , ah well, here now, may as well give her a price. Some people eh ! :muyenojado:

Yer F*****g great

View attachment 39663

Been doing some board work day
Had that once , a gentleman from Pakistan, deducted ten quid for power , basiclly my radio, was a one day job, had his four year old daughter with him when I counted the cash so I just left it ! Would'nt have even bothered looking at the job but his missus called me up and said her name was Sharon ! :ROFLMAO: Got there and thought , ah well, here now, may as well give her a price. Some people eh ! :muyenojado:
Dirty Gupta's!

Busman's holiday up in Scotland, I was living at the job.

Customer was bringing me beer from Tarbert every night. No telly or internet there so I had fcuk all to do but look at the sea and lash the ale down my neck.

Next day, customer bring another 12 cans round.

Thought it was fcuking great until he whipped out the fifties at the end of the job and a big list of all the beer he'd brought round. Didn't realise he'd been writing it all down.