Best thing about domestics

Agree..hes gone way down in my estimation!!!
Lad passed out was running round front room by time they got here. If I thought otherwise I wouldn't have even asked . . I had to rush home from work . If I was at home and thought it would of been quicker to take him in I would of

So if you were sure he was fine, why didn't you take him in?
You allowed her to task an emergency response vehicle and took it away from someone else who probably died while you were dithering about asking paramedics to take their shoes off instead of just sitting little lad on the kitchen worktop.

You're not coming off any better here.
Wife had already called em I was on way to work

Lad passed out was running round front room by time they got here. If I thought otherwise I wouldn't have even asked . . I had to rush home from work . If I was at home and thought it would of been quicker to take him in I would of

Phhhh piss & wind!!!

Landed wrong coming down off hop up.
Christ that. Bloody hurts, I did the same last year stepped of hop up and half onto plug of extension lead my ankle went over so far I think I was stood on the bottom of my leg then went over and ended up on my arse then back and my head hit the floor, I was off for weeks till I could walk on it and it wasn’t broken. My fault though, had boots on but not done up so no support around my ankle, still learning at sixty one

If you're looking for absolution then you have but one chance to answer this question correctly.

Did you hit wife in the face with a frying pan when they'd gone?

Anyway, I think this is John J's Big Saturday Morning Leg Pull.
My conscious is clear and me carpets clean. And carpets clean

Surprised no ones asked how he passed out

Christ that. Bloody hurts, I did the same last year stepped of hop up and half onto plug of extension lead my ankle went over so far I think I was stood on the bottom of my leg then went over and ended up on my arse then back and my head hit the floor, I was off for weeks till I could walk on it and it wasn’t broken. My fault though, had boots on but not done up so no support around my ankle, still learning at sixty one

I had that camouflaging a vehicle once. Jumped off the cab and down onto the load. Except the load wasn't there I thought it was because the sheet had bent into a false corner..load was about 5 inches further back and only my toes made contact.

Toes touched shin, stevieo fell onto the a frame of the rack, hit the cam net and his webbing turned him upside down and dropped him on his head.

Finished the job and my turn to lie in the gun pit for an hour.

Tried to stand and couldn't. Had to get a passing mechanic to carry me to see the sergeant. On crutches for three f**k**g weeks.

I had that camouflaging a vehicle once. Jumped off the cab and down onto the load. Except the load wasn't there I thought it was because the sheet had bent into a false corner..load was about 5 inches further back and only my toes made contact.

Toes touched shin, stevieo fell onto the a frame of the rack, hit the cam net and his webbing turned him upside down and dropped him on his head.

Finished the job and my turn to lie in the gun pit for an hour.

Tried to stand and couldn't. Had to get a passing mechanic to carry me to see the sergeant. On crutches for three f**k**g weeks.
That’ll teach us both to look where we’re going I guess, till the next time at least

Make ya mind up @John j one minute you’re there telling em to take shoes off. Then you’re not there you’re on way to work. He’s in bedroom n living room at same time lol.

Couldn’t lie straight in bed

Was it the stench of your socks ?
No shed was on fire. Firemen had to come through house told em to take shoes of . Little en tripped over shoes and bumped his head.

Passed out trying to have a s**t . Apparently it's a defence babys have against 3 things other is when they paddy and stop breathing cant remember other