Bg thincoat beads

Vincey

Private Member
Never even seen them before tbh , picked up 6 yesterday from someone else’s order at merchants and used today,Flatter and wider and better fit to edges than any others I used , slightly more on cost as normal but for how they are compared to others I’ll buy them again

£1.40 inc vat but hopefully can do a deal on bulk order now
AF984A4C-2244-487C-82F6-6598E0286DC9.jpeg
AD3B295A-8A2A-4E4B-8818-C353C2106B44.jpeg
D5719F97-F304-4CC7-9256-574D925C36A4.jpeg

They did do one specifically for tape and joint which they were demo at erith when I went there 10 years back. Wonder if it’s them?!? They nice to work with tho?

They look good, spec says 2mm with 30mm wings.
But

They are as elusive as dura finish, uni, pure so on. Who stocks them. Same old story.
Travis

They look good, spec says 2mm with 30mm wings.
But

They are as elusive as dura finish, uni, pure so on. Who stocks them. Same old story.
Travis
These were ordered into Travis mate for another plasterer
The ones Travis stock I hate so thought would try a few thinking how can they be better but they are , even cutting them and trimming wings at angle was nice
They so tight fit it was a joy

The ones Travis stock I hate so thought would try a few thinking how can they be better but they are , even cutting them and trimming wings at angle was nice
It's like they plasters then, they don't stock them as normal. Another product you need to order.

Never even seen them before tbh , picked up 6 yesterday from someone else’s order at merchants and used today,Flatter and wider and better fit to edges than any others I used , slightly more on cost as normal but for how they are compared to others I’ll buy them again

£1.40 inc vat but hopefully can do a deal on bulk order now
View attachment 30566View attachment 30567View attachment 30568
You can't use them they aint 3 mill

You can't use them they aint 3 mill
They look good, but was wondering the same myself. Turned up at job once tape and joiner set all board work out with dry liners bead. Didn't look deep enough to take skim coat. So made it my excuse to leave, I hadn't been plastering long and job had 5m x 6m curved wall. Lucky escape. Another bloke went back after they sorted beads

This is what I have used on site for the last two years. The best out there especially when boarding sucks. You can’t fix the other if the two boards joining are not flash, with this- no problem.

They look good, but was wondering the same myself. Turned up at job once tape and joiner set all board work out with dry liners bead. Didn't look deep enough to take skim coat. So made it my excuse to leave, I hadn't been plastering long and job had 5m x 6m curved wall. Lucky escape. Another bloke went back after they sorted beads

Great story that. :loco:

This is what I have used on site for the last two years. The best out there especially when boarding sucks. You can’t fix the other if the two boards joining are not flash, with this- no problem.

Where do you get yours from?

Well, it’s been always mystery for me how you guys can put it on 1-2mm sharp. You must have the new generation laser adjustable vanadium trowels.