Blaklader strikes again

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
2019 catalogue range attached below
All of there trousers are upgraded this year , stretch fit is the buzz word for this year, tbh I have two pairs they are so comfy it’s untrue, uv T-shirt in there too if you work outside a lot , new style site shirts are out and the craftsman range pisses all over anything snickers have ever made, don’t expect them to be cheap though this gear is quality and quality doesn’t come cheap as you know

Do they pay you to advertise on here?
No mate I just like there gear and thought worth a share , I post about anything I think is good and I talk about anything I think is good when meet other plasterers , I never say if I think anything is s**t as seems pointless, tbf can see what you mean I probably go on about certain things to much but every time I click on here all I seen is diy section asking how to put a screw in a board or something, it never used to be this way ,
Fb is just as bad there’s old school guys on there that bang on about the past , bores me to tears tbh , and all the groups seem totally bias towards a certain thing , maybe they all get paid , who knows
A good pair of Blaklader will last for years and they look cool and really comfy mate

No mate I just like there gear and thought worth a share , I post about anything I think is good and I talk about anything I think is good when meet other plasterers , I never say if I think anything is s**t as seems pointless, tbf can see what you mean I probably go on about certain things to much but every time I click on here all I seen is diy section asking how to put a screw in a board or something, it never used to be this way ,
Fb is just as bad there’s old school guys on there that bang on about the past , bores me to tears tbh , and all the groups seem totally bias towards a certain thing , maybe they all get paid , who knows
A good pair of Blaklader will last for years and they look cool and really comfy mate
Fair enough I wasn’t having a dig, just an honest question
I’m more a snickers man myself some of our lads have just got the stretch version of those they look comfy

Looks good gear that pal thanks for sharing

If only I had these when I had a slingshot back in the day.

Fair play Vincey , just as interesting as trowel fever on here , I wear anything from oxfam so will be on the lookout for these in about a years time

@Vincey - what are the trouser waist sizes like, are they true to size or do you order up or down a size?
I see they have a skirt in the catalogue, will you be getting one for the summer - nice ventilation for ‘little Vincey’
6E38AD15-33B1-40BF-8383-50096A79ADB2.png

@Vincey - what are the trouser waist sizes like, are they true to size or do you order up or down a size?
I see they have a skirt in the catalogue, will you be getting one for the summer - nice ventilation for ‘little Vincey’
View attachment 32857
Always true size brother ,
Size 10 for me ,
I mean 34 R

Can always send them back if don’t fit though lol