Blocked foam tubes

vfr12

MOTORC*NT
Are you not using the guns these days? They are a lot more accurate and don't block at all.
Yes I do, actually I don’t use these canisters, but today customer said I have some foam so you don’t have to buy. It’s blocked and if you can’t use it then bin it . Sure no problem :)

Wayners

Re foam gun. Nice metal one is £10 from B&Q and I was slow to buy as took me 20+ years to realise I was missing a trick. I use my foam gun to repair wall ceiling line plasterboard cracks and fixing skirting on ect. I
once used the tin with plastic tube to fix loose upvc window and I couldn't turn foam off. Foam kept coming so I threw it out the window on the customers lawn. Got away with it as foam can't be removed from many surfaces. Includung grass. I was nervous using foam tins from that day on.

MIXERMAN

Srewfix do foam sudol I think 6 squid got a proper trigger red . I cut the tubes in half . I've had two guns both block up. A mate said the Labourer cut the top off a tin of foam put it in the bosses tool box closed the lid . Murder next day.

Wayners

Srewfix do foam sudol I think 6 squid got a proper trigger red . I cut the tubes in half . I've had two guns both block up. A mate said the Labourer cut the top off a tin of foam put it in the bosses tool box closed the lid . Murder next day.
Did you try foam eater? Think you should run through gun at every tin swap but I haven't yet. I'll wait until it blocks... If ever